Supprise

NANI P.O.V ||
*Month later*
In a week i would now be five months, it felt like it kind of flew by. Javon and i still talk but we have no title because we haven't really talked anything about that. But I have alot of things to think about because of the fact the baby is Kevin's and not Javon's. I haven't spoken to kevin since that day i went to lunch with javon.
*Flashback*

"Hello?"

"Nani...its kevin..."

"How did you get my number?!" I yelled.

"Listen i ain't find your number to argue. Im calling because we are going to be having a child together."

"You made it clear Kevin you don't want it, and i can do it on my own."

"Nani i wasn't in the right mindset and you know that. This going to be my first child and i aint gone be no deadbeat, and i damn sure don't want no other nigga raising my child."

"Well you made that decision."

"So what you saying is that you gone have another nigga raise my MF child?!"

"I didn't say that, i just don't want you with my child all the time, because i don't trust you."

"Wow thats low nani."

"For all i know your going to have a ton of bitches around my child and i don't trust that."

"I wouldn't do that shit Nani, now you just pissing me off."

"Kevin chill the fuck out. at first you didn't care now you 'all of a sudden' do. Ill call you only about the child other than that i wont be speaking to you." I hung up.

*flashback over*

It was Friday and it was just turning four-thirty and i was now getting off work and i was just getting into the car when javon called.

"Hey." I huffed as i got into the car, from being out of breath.

"Wassuh babygirl, what you doin?"

"Finally just got off work, I'm tired and my feet hurt. what are you doing?"

"Chillin at da crib, just got back from the gym. Im sore too you gone give me a massage tonight." Javon laughed.

"No I'm the pregnant one." I laughed. "I need you to rub my feet."

"Ion like feet."

"They not ugly i keep them done." I bust out laughing.

"Soooo."

"Sooo will you, please."

"Only if you let me spend the night with you." He sounded like a teenager.

"Fine but don't think you getting some tonight."

"Yea ight," He chuckled. "Ima be over there in bout twenty."

"Okay, ill be here. Just pulled up."

"Ight."

I parked the car and got my purse and went into the house. My auntie was always cooking and i could smell the pasta being cooked, it smelled oh so good. My little stinker started to kick because it smelled that good.

"Hey Auntie."

"Hey sweetheart, how was work?"

"Long, my feet are killing me."

"Lot of patients today?"

"Yes over fifty kids."

"My lord." She laughed. "You still had lunch right?"

"Yeah like only thirty minutes because of how busy we were. But i have a friend coming over."

"Oo who is he?" She smirked.

"How do you know its a guy." I laughed.

"Nani I'm not slow, tell me about him."

"Well i met him like the first week i came here through tamia. He's really sweet and good to me even though I'm pregnant you know. He should be here soon though."

"Thats nice nani, I'm glad you found someone."

"Yeah, but we aren't together officially yet." I said as the doorbell rang. I went to open it and there javon was. He looked down at me and gave me that sexy ass smirk.

"Hey." I smiled and opened the door for him to come in.

"Wassuh." He rubbed his chin. He looked soo good in his black and white true religion shirt and jeans with his jordan taxi's. "You gone stare all day or introduce me." He laughed nodding his head towards my auntie.

"Auntie, this is Javon. Javon this is my auntie Jessica." I introduced.

"How you doing sweetie." My auntie smiled.

"Im doin gud, yourself?"

"Im great." She smiled. "Nani the food should be done in about thirty minutes." She looked at me eying the food and Javon caught it and laughed.

"Forget yall." I laughed. " Im feeding two people." I grabbed my bag and told javon to come up to my room. I lit my candle and went to take a quick shower. I put on a tank top and pj pants and went to go lay in bed. I snuggled under Javon as he rubbed my belly, i loved when he did that.

"You kno what it is yet?" He questioned.

"No i find out on Tuesday."

"Aw, what you want?"

"I kinda want a boy."

"How come?"

"I don't know, i just want one."

"Aw."

"Would it be weird if i asked you can you go with me?"

"Nah I'm glad you asked."

"Why?" I sat up indian style and looked at him.

"Because it would mean alot to me, even if it ain't mines." He reached over and rubbed my stomach as the baby kicked and he got scared and snatched his hand away and grabbed his heart. I laughed and grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach again and the baby kicked. He smiled with joy in his eyes, yeah nani you found him....