Revisit

Nani P.O.V~

Javon and i was laying around with neveah watching a movie when i got a call from kevin. Keep in mind it had been about four or five months since we had herd from him. I just declined his call, I didn't have time to get angry or hear his bullshit.

"Who that?"

"You don't even want to know." I sighed flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"It was Kevin huh." He slightly chuckled.

"Ye-" I was interrupted again by kevin calling again. I just decided to answer and i put him on speaker phone so javon could hear. "What sperm donor?" I snapped with a attitude.

"Nani I'm beyond sorry, don't think i was being a dead beat to neveah. I was in jail for the past five months because of me getting into a altercation with this dude talking shit about my daug-"

"Kevin this sounds like bullshit already, because if you were in jail why didn't you call?"

"Because nani they ain't let me get no calls to anybody else but my lawyer! I couldn't even call my damn mama!" He began to yell.

"Aye bruh you gone need to calm that shit down." Javon snapped.

"I just wanna see my baby and so does her grandma."

"Where are you?"

"Louisiana."

"That's something we will have to plan-"

"Nevermind ill just have the fam come up thea' to my uncles, so they can see her."

"Fine with me." I said before hanging up.

"When they come you want me to go with you?"

"I mean if your comfortable with it But knowing mrs.Riley she may say alot of smart shit."

"I ain't stunting that lady i just wanna make sure yall gone be good."

"Okay baby." I kissed his soft lips and got neveah ready for her night time bath.
**************
Week later....
"Baby you seen my black sandals?!" I yelled out the closet.

"Seen them on the floor yesterday." I looked on the floor under a pair of my sneakers and found them. I put them on and stepped out the closet turning off the light. We were about to leave to go see kevin and his family and i was more then nervous because Kevin's mom is something else. We have that type of relationship Erica and momma dee have on love and hip hop Atlanta, it's not the best. Her quick attitudes, smart mouth, and nosiness make it no better. I pulled down my black fitted tank midi dress and put on my jean jacket. I went to make sure my straight hair was all laid down, I applied some of my lip gloss and put in my studs.

"Veah all dressed?" I asked as javon came in the bathroom and placed his hands around my waist. I let him dress her since he been bugging me to do it, i never wanted him to do it because i was afraid he'd dress her like a boy.

"Yeah my princess dressed." He kissed my neck all lovingly.

"Javon," I warned knowing he wanted some more of me since the other night. "Not today, okay." I pecked his lips and walked into the room with him following.

"Not even a quickie?"

I cut my eyes at him, he knew damn well i wasn't playing. I went to Neveah's rocker and seen her all cute in her denim shirt and black leggings with her tan fringe boots. Javon had did a better job than i had anticipated.

"You dressed her so cute baby." I smiled picking her up, she gave me the biggest smile and laughed.

"Let me get a picture then we can go." He pulled out his phone and snapped a few pictures as i posed with her. I put her in the car seat, grabbed all the stuff and we left to go to the car. I made sure neveah was all good and got into the car. We were going to be in the car for atleast an hour so i made myself comfortable as we drove off.