Waiting

JAVON P.O.V ||
~In the picture
I sat at the booth on instagram waiting on Nani, she was running real late. I had been here for twenty damn minutes. I had to shoot her another text.
Nani😍🤤-
"Aye where you at?!"
Right as i sent that she was headed towards the table and looked hella stressed.

"Hey." She huffed and sat down putting her purse next to herself.

"Wassup, whats wrong?"

"Nothing, you ready to order?" She held the menu up.

"Aye don't do that shit. I asked you a question, na i want you to answer." I took her menu and put it down.

"Javon i really don't want to talk about it." A tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped it.

"Babygirl i ain't here to hurt you. Obviously i missed you if i called and texted you every day, and got feelings fa ya." I rubbed her hand as she shook. I got up and sat on her side of the table as i held her, i ain't care where we was she needed me to be there. "Baby girl i want you to come see me after work, ight?" I wiped her tears as she shook her head okay. I had moved back to my seat and had ordered our food.

 I had moved back to my seat and had ordered our food

NANI P.O.V ||
It was now going on four thirty and i was just getting off, i was beyond tired. I didn't even want to do nothing but go home, eat and sleep. But i know Javon wanted me to come over, and he was going to blow up my phone till I did. But to be honest i was starting to like his presence so I didn't mind.
Nani😍🤤-
"Listen I'm really tired so can you just come to my aunts house?" I texted.
Javon💙-
"Anything you need babygirl."

About twenty minutes later i pulled up to the house and Javon was waiting in his all black charger, his tint was so dark you barely could see. I got out my car and knocked on his window.
"Damn wassup sexy." He rolled his window down, licked his lips and laughed.

"Come on silly." I laughed walking up to the door and unlocking it. He followed me up to my room, i put my stuff on the dresser and lit my smell good candle.

"Aye comere."

"Yes?" I stood in front of him.

"Gimmie kiss." He puckered his lips. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Mmm." He licked his lips and looked at me. He was so sexy when he did that, no lie.

"Let me go take a shower." I said as i messed with his chin hair and looked into his dark brown eyes.

"Ight." He smacked my ass and kissed me again before laying back on the bed and getting on his phone.
I turned on the shower and let it warm up as i stripped and put my clothes in the basket. I let the warm water run down my body before washing my face and my body. I turned off the water and got my towel and dried off before going into my closet to find a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I put on my lotion and put my hair into a high messy ponytail before putting on my pjs. I came out and javon was all laid out on my bed and you would think he had a long day the way he was snoring. I lightly laughed and took a picture, i got in bed and strattled his lap as he slightly moved.
I kept pecking his lips till he finally woke up.
"Mmmm." He groaned as he woke up.
"Come on wake uppp." I whined.
"Ight, ight im up." He sat up as i tried to move off him. "Whea' you goin'?" He looked at me crazy.

"I was moving so you could get up." I said trying to move again but he gripped my waist. "Be careful." I popped his hand away and rubbed my slightly bigger belly.

"Aww I'm sorry." He let go.

"Let me ask you something."

"Wassuh?" He sat up.

"Do you think we are moving too fast?"

"Nah ion think so, but you must since you asking."

"I mean yeah everything is just moving so fast, not just us tho."

"You wanna stop dis den?"

"No but-"

"Ight then hush. Ion like talkin like dis because i ain't ready to loose you, hell i ain't gone neva be ready."

"Okay, im sorry for bringing it up." I got up out of bed and got my tv remote and turned on love and hip hop Atlanta.

"Mane hell nah change this."

"Excuse me but since when do you give me directions of what to do in my room?" I rolled my eyes not looking at him.

"Don't get too gassed up na and you gone learn not to roll yo eyes at me."

"Mhm." I ignored him.

"Ight." He got up putting on his shoes.

"Where you going?!" I shot up.

"Home." He replied simply.
I got up and walked over to him and looked up to his tall 6'3 frame.
"Why?"

"Because you playing."

"How am I playing?" I reached into his pants and stroked his member as he groaned. I grabbed his hand and lead him back to the bed and began kissing him up and down his neck. "Now who was playing?" I smirked....