Ticking

JAVON P.O.V~
It was bout two inna afternoon and nani ass was still sleep, neveah was just draining her. But she only got two more months. I wanted to take my baby out to eat but by the time she wake up its gone be next week. So i just invited my nigga xavier over to chill and play 2k and smoke a blunt with a nigga.

"Wassuh famo." Xavier dapped me as he came in, he had drinks on deck too we was finna be good.

"Shid nun much working man." I said as i put the drinks in the kitchen.

"Shid i know what you mean but gone head bust that shit open famo been too long." I poured me and him a lil henny in the cup. We went over to the couch and i turned on the ps4.

"Where wifey at?" He asked as he got his swisher out and began to roll up.

"Shid sleep, babygirl be making her hella tired."

"Aw damn." He finished rolling and we lit up passing it back and forth. Being high right now was making a nigga feel hella good, and with this mix of Henessey felt nice. We sat back playing 2k till nani finally woke up.

"Javon! What the fuck why are you smoking in the house or you fucking stupid?!" She snapped putting her shirt over her nose and going back inna room. I got up and opened up the window and sprayed some air freshener. I really wasn't thinking, I just needed a stress reliever.

"Ima catch up with ya later famo." Xavier dapped me as he got up knowing it was time for him to dip.

"Oh you trying to leave a nigga cuz you don't want to get in trouble with me." I laughed.

"You damn right," He bust out laughing. "Gotta get the hell outta here." He said as he left. I thew away the small bottle henessey that was empty and cleaned up our mess. I went into the room and nani was in the tub, i was picking up my clothes off the floor when nani phone went off.

"Bae your phone went off." I peaked my head in the bathroom to see her soaking in the tub rubbing her belly.

"So check it then." She rolled her eyes.

"Why you got a attitude?!" I snapped.

"Javon just go check  the fucking phone and leave me alone." I ain't say nothing else just went over to her phone and put in the date we started going out, which was her password. She had got a message from kevin it had said; "It's been over a week n ik you got my flowers. I mean damn can't say thank you?! I thought we was getting back on good close terms." I instantly got heated because where were the flowers? And why didn't she tell me his sneeky ass sent her some.

"Where the fuck the flowers at huh?" I busted in the bathroom door.

NANI P.O.V~
I was peacefully relaxing till javon busted in the bathroom like he ain't had no sense at all, talking about "Where the fuck the flowers at."

"What the fuck are you talking about." I scrunched up my face and looked at him side ways.

"The flowers ya ex sent you nani don't play fucking dumb. Why you ain't tell me that nigga was sending you shit?!"

I finished drying off and went into the bedroom as he followed me."I was supprised too when he sent me those at my job, but reason i didn't say anything is because i knew this is exactly how you would act. I just gave the flowers to jameka baby." I sighed and put on my undergarments.

"But it make me even more mad that you ain't tell me at all, seem like some sneeky shit."

"What do i look like being sneeky? I don't have time to do all that."

"Okay so explain why you didn't tell me that day then."

"Okay javon the reason i didn't tell you is because i knew you react just like this and now you think I'm being sneeky. You can check all my messages from that man, I don't speak to him unless he calls me or i call him if i think it's something i think he needs to know. I gave the flowers to jameka and I didn't call him at all to say thanks or anything because he needs to know his place, you are my man and he is neveah's father that's it." I stood in front of him explaining this to him for the hundredth time.

"Text that nigga right now and tell him he better quit sending you shit for i show up at his house."

"Okay i will." I said as i walked into the closet to find me some clothes.

"Nah do it right now." He handed me the phone and i began typing exactly what he said and sent it. I was honestly over Kevin and his bullshit foreal, its like he was trying to ruin my good ass relationship. I ain't ever been this happy with someone ever, despite the time to time going off. And javon ass get on my nerves too but thats my man at the end of the day. I put on a simple pair of cropped yoga pants and a plain grey v-neck and started cleaning up the house because before i got in the tub i told Jeremih and tamia to come over and chill with me.
****************
"How you and marcus doin girl?" I asked as i drank my hawian punch.

"Girl we good, his ass still annoying. We thinkin bout getting our own place."

"That's goo-"

"Nani you mind if i take javon with me?" Jeremih interrupted me.

"Go where?" I cocked my eyebrows looking at him sideways.

"Jeremih that look mean no-" javon tried to get out but jeremih kept going.

"Out to ionic's, just the boys."

"Ohh so yall wanna go see strippers with a man that got a woman?"

"Technically reggie got a woman too." Jeremih said matter-a-factly.

"Okay go, bye." I waved them both off.

"Thanks baby." Javon came and kissed my cheek but i pushed him away and waved him off. They had left to go get the rest of the boys and me and tamia was just sitting around.

"Girl lets go to razzoos, I'm hungry."

"Yesss! Girl i been craving, lemme go get my jacket."
******************
"Hi, welcome to razzoo's. Im Havana, what can i get you guys to drink?"

"Ill take a sprite." I ordered.
"And ill take a coke."

"Okay ill be right back."
After stuffing our faces we was past full, we just paid the bill and was leaving. Just as i walked to the car all i herd was

"POW,POW,POW!"
I looked down and saw blood gushing. Tamia screamed on the top of her lungs and came to me now on the floor trying to call 911.

"M-m-my b-baby.." I gasped and In a matter of seconds i saw nothing but darkness...

------------
Here is finally a chapter sorry for lacking and taking long! I want atleast ten comments before i update next!
Like,comment, and vote❤️