Makin' It

NANI P.O.V ||
I was sitting in my car balling until tamia's call interrupted.

"Hello." I sniffled.

"Nani, whats wrong?" She quickly asked.

"Im really pregnant with his child." I balled again.

"Awwe Nani come over." Tamia insisted.

"Okay, ill be over in a few." I said before hanging up. I went home to straighten my self up a little bit before i left for tamia's. Luckly my auntie wasnt there, so I couldn't get drilled with questions although i knew i would later so i made sure to pack me a night bag. I threw on a pair of grey nike sweats and a basic white v-neck with my nike slides, grabbed my night bag and headed out.
As i pulled up to her house it was a couple cars in the drive way and the street, i hope this heffa wasn't having no party and I'm going through pity right now. I grabbed my things and my charger out the car then headed up to her door and rang the doorbell.

"Oh hey beautiful." Javon answered the door like it was his house.

"Do you live here?" I kind of laughed."Because your always over here."

"Actually yeah i do for the moment." He said matter-a-factly. "But why you haven't hit me up yet, i been waiting." He cocked his brow.

"Javon I'm sorry but i just have way too much going on right now, I would love to get away for just one day but just not now." I looked up into his eyes and quickly looked away. "Is tamia here?" I quickly asked.

"Yeah she in her room." He opened the door to let me in.
I headed straight for her room and opened the door to see her in just a towel.

"Damn i thought you was Jeremih, i was finna get mad." Tamia laughed.

"See that's always been yo problem, always ready to go from zero to one hundred real quick." I laughed.

"Anyways," She playfully rolled her eyes. " Whats up sissy, why was you crying?"

"Because," I began to cry again and she hugged me. "Because I'm really pregnant and now I'm going to have to co parent with this man, and i don't even want to be around his presence. This is going to be soo hard for me Mia'." I still balled.

"I know, but you know im here for you. And look on the bright side you might have a man to be by your side through this."

"Who?" I furrowed my brows and leaned up.

"Javon," She blankly stated as if it was nothing. "He haven't stopped talking about you since the last time you came over four days ago. He been asking everything about you, i swear."

"Im not looking for a man tamia, and he doesn't even know the biggest secr-" I was interrupted by nun other than javon.

"Aye yall want some pizza tonight?" He ignorantly asked us both.

"Yeah javon, now please get out." Tamia waved him on and he left with no hesitation. "Now finish."

"He doesn't know my secret of me being pregnant. And who wants to be with someone who is about to have a baby by another man." I finished as i herd a quick bump on the door and tamia went to go check what it was, but it was nothing.

"Nani lemme just tell you now, javon is no typical type nigga." She laughed. "He done been with fat bitches, and i mean the ones with a couple of rolls, okayyy. Bitches that got three kids, bitches that had bout five baby daddy's and was curently knocked up again. Man dude just don't care."

I was dying laughing when she told me that. But javon was one fine ass dude and i never would have seen that, but i wasn't looking for no man right now specially because of my situation.

"Im tellin you if that wasn't Jeremih best friend or i ain't have no man I would be all over that, just saying." She laughed and snapped her fingers.
I shook my head at my crazy bestfriend, she was truly something else.

"Soo like can I sleep over?" I laughed. I felt as if we was still teenagers with me asking that.

"Bitchhh." She bust out laughing. "You know ion care, but my man commin through tonight soo you gotta sleep in the guess bedroom." Tamia smirked.

"Fine by me, just don't scream loud." I laughed.

"Shit while you talking you might get yoself dicked down by javon, his room right next to the guess bedroom."

"Don't play." I sneered.