Mysterious

NANI P.O.V//
I was sitting around at the apartment just in bed, i had the worst morning sickness so i last minute called off. But Javon was at work along with everyone else, i couldn't be jobless its boring. It was nothing but reruns on tv, i can't wait till my princess gets here! Only two more months. I looked over to my phone ringing and picked it up not looking at the caller id.

"Hello."

"Nani, uh how's the baby?" Kevin's voice trembled a little.

"Shes fine, she just gave me a little morning sickness today. Whats wrong kevin?"

"Nothing nothing I'm fine," He assured. "I just wanted to talk, dude not around is he?"

"He is," I lied. "Why?"

"Just asking. Um how long till she is here? Im a little anxious to meet my first princess." The sound of that melted my heart.

"2 more months kevin, and i cant wait. Im ready for her to come out because this having to pee every five minutes is killing me. And she's an active one too." I laughed.

"Yeah," He chuckled also. "Mom said that's normal though, i had to ask her all about this process since I couldn't get through to you."

"How is momma riley?"

"She's good, still a shit talker but she's good."

"Awe thats good, ill have to call her soon and speak to her."

"Yeah she would love that," It was a long moment of silence before he broke the ice. "Soo have you decided what you want to name her?"

"Neveah Tonya Upshaw." She was going to have my mothers name for her middle name and she could have kevin's last name instead of my last name.

"Wow thats beautiful, I'm glad your letting her take my last name. Thank you Nani."

"No need to thank me kevin, its only right. I just need you to make me one promise."

"What is that?"

"Give her the best life and be the best father you possibly can..."
***********************
I was just getting out the brand new shower and i dried off and put on my lotion. I was feeling way better then i had this morning, I had no more sickness. I brushed my hair into a sleek curly bun, brushed my teeth and stuck in my diamond studs. I picked me out a pair of my distressed fitted jeans and a basic loose fitting white v-neck. Although it was loose fitting it still hugged my body due to my huge stomach, i couldn't wait for the bounce back, but i was glad i wasn't getting any stretch marks. I threw on my fruity pebble foams, put on my shades, grabbed my bag and left out the room. I ate me a granola bar before leaving. I was about to leave out when javon walked through the door.

"Hey baby." I went over and kissed his lips.

"Hey babygirl, where you going?" He cocked a eyebrow.

"I have to run to the store, you need more lunch stuff and i need more snacks." I giggled.

"Aw, hold up wait for me ion want you going by yourself."

"Baby its just Walmart, and your going to take forever." I pouted.

"No i wont lemme just hop inna shower." He pecked my lips repeatedly. "And what i tell you bout all dat poutin'." He smacked my ass.

"Okay. Okay hurry up!"

"Don't rush daddy." He smirked walking into the room. I sat on the couch and got on instagram, not long after i was up in our huge mirror we had in the living room snapping a picture. I got the perfect one and captioned, "Hurry up babygirl!💖👶"

"Ight I'm ready lets go." He grabbed his keys and we headed out.
******************
"Baby can you get those Cheetos for me." I tried to get them off the shelf but my short ass couldn't reach that must mean i don't need them, oh well.

"No more snacks Nani foreal you done put forty things in this cart just cuz it look good."

I just gave him the whatever look and walked down the isle to get some water."Baby i feel like somebody is following us." I said as we were driving on our way back home. I looked back and didn't see a car following us or anything though.

"Ain't nobody following us baby, you just paranoid."
*****************
UNKNOWN P.O.V~

"Dammit! That bitch is never by herself!" I hit the steering wheel as alex looked at me crazy.

"Calm down it will come we just have to be patient."

"I don't want to be patient because i don't want her having javon's baby! How many times i have to fucking tell you? I did my research and this bitch is 7 months i need her and the baby dead. I don't want her having the baby then it suffers from not having a mom, I'm not that psychotic."

"Okay whatever you say, but you should have more run ins with just her, like when she's out doing her. Find out her schedule and then pick a time for me to strike. It will all be worth it but don't take too long." Alex said as he exited my car and made his way into his trap house. He was so smart, this is gone be perfect!
****************
Ooo who do Yall think is the unknown person?!!
Like, comment, and vote!💙