Drama

Nani P.O.V//

We were coming from the nail shop and now on our way to this secret location that javon is taking me. My nails were so cute they were long and coffin shaped with a lilac purple color. I was obsessed. We had been driving about thirty minutes and i was getting anxious. We soon pulled up at a nice seafood restaurant.

"How do you know if i like seafood?" I asked and laughed.

"Oh well i mean we can go somewhere else."

"Is it fancy in there?"

"Lil bit."

"I feel underdressed now." I simply said looking at him.

"Baby your beautiful ain't nobody worried bout what you wearin," He cupped my chin."Now come on so we can eat." He got out and came to my side and opened my door. We were seated immediately in a booth towards the back of the restaurant. It felt so intimate as if it was just us, we sat down and out came the waitress as he asked for our drinks.

"Would you guys like to order now?" The waitress asked impatiently looking at just me.

"Ill take the catfish and shrimp with the fries." I rolled my eyes as she took javon's order and smiled at him.

"And for you?" She looked at me blankly and i could have sworn she rolled her eyes.

"Same." I nonchalantly sneered. She walked away making sure to switch her ass. Javon started to laugh but i didn't.

"Aww my baby jealous." He still laughed.

"Jealous? Nah look at her, then look at me. She's not even on my level, she's serving us." I sat back and crossed my arms.

"Damn baby, why you going so hard on her?"

"Because she had a attitude with me."

"How? She seemed nice-"

"Yeah to you, because she thinks you cute." I chuckled sarcastically.

"I mean i cant help that I'm this fine." He put his hands up in surrender.

"Right." I thought sarcastically to myself but said it out loud. Now if it was a dude flirting with me he would have went crazy. But let me just be quiet and not start nothing.

"But you should know by now you my number one lady and i ain't stuntin' nobody else."

"Good answer." I simply stated.
Soon enough our food came out and we smashed, I was so full i didn't know if i was going to be able to walk to the car. We joked around as we waited for her to bring the check out.

"Here is your check, have a nice night." She smiled at Javon and mugged at me on her way away from the table.

"Hold up," I signaled the rude waitress to come back."Do you have a problem? Because i see that you keep flirting with my man and was giving me dirty looks all night. And to be honest i really don't care because you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you or in this case pays your bills. Oh and miss," I paused to find her name tag. "Legacy, it isn't cute to chase after a guy especially one that's already taken and has a family." I rubbed my belly and chuckled. She stood there for a minute and for a second i thought she might have wanted to say something or fight me by the way she was looking but she didn't. She reluctantly walked away without saying a word.

"Soo should we tip her?" Javon asked.

"Jav- know what never mind." I laughed at how dumb he sounded. "Lets just go." I scooted out the booth as he put the money on the table. We were about to walk to the car till Javon herd his name being called. We both turned around to see a mid height darkskin woman with nice assets of her own, but that voice of hers was more than loud and irritating.

"Javon who the fuck is she?" The woman asked as she cocked a brow and put her hand on her hip and sized me up.

"Malaya why the fuck is it that everytime you see me you feel the need to try to check me? Ima grown ass man, and last i checked you not my momma, daddy, or my lady." He snapped.

"Who are you?" I mugged.

"You know we not done so i hope this yo lil side chick for the moment, oh and that bet not be your baby that she carrying." She snapped back at him, ignoring what i said.
I scrunched up my face, who did this bitch think she was.

"Problem?" She asked as she caught my facial expression.

"Y-" I was cut off by javon.

"Yeah we have a problem because we been done over seven months ago, i moved on and you one crazy bitch if you think you can talk about my lady like that. And that is my baby now what? Huh yo ass ain't bout shit and i like to see you try something, you will be a dead sun of a bitch. C'mon nani lets bounce." I could tell javon was infuriated but the way his muscles flexed and his nostrils flared up. We were walking away as she pulled my hair. Next thing i knew i had punched her dead in the face and she had stumbled back.

"Bitch don't you ever put yo hands on me!" I yelled at her kind of making a scene. I fixed up my outfit and my hair and walked to the car with javon not far behind me.
**************
"Baby you okay?" Javon asked me as i threw on a big t-shirt and sprayed on my perfume after getting out the shower. I wasn't speaking to him at the moment because of how shit went down tonight, yes he stood up for me but that wasn't enough because that bitch still put her hands on me. "Baby talk to me.." He pleaded as he got up and walked slowly over to me. By the way he had no shirt on was making me hot and it had been a minute since we had sex, and i knew how persuading he could be.
"Javon stop." I backed up.

"Then talk to me baby." He grabbed my hand and led me over to the bed."Tell me whats on yo mind." He looked at me fully attentive.

"Can you just go home, i want to be alone." I said as i avoided his stare.

"Nope I'm not going anywhere till you tell me whats wrong."

"I just feel very disrespected because for one i didn't know that woman and she touched me."

"Baby i knew she was crazy but not crazy enough to put her hands on you, i would never let nobody hurt you. You know that right?"

"Yes." I put my head down and nodded.

"Look at me, you know that right?" He cupped my chin and brought me closer to give him a kiss. The kiss got deeper and our tongues danced in each others mouth. I was now straddling him and i could feel him as his hardness still grew, i instantly got soaking wet. He flipped me over onto my back and lifted my t-shirt revealing i had nothing under it except my big ole belly.

"I see you was ready for tonight, huh baby." He licked his lips as he looked up at me.

"Maybe." Right after i said that he dived in with no warning. Licking and sucking my clit and joining his two fingers to the party too. A loud moan escaped my lips, luckily my auntie and uncle were on their "baecation" this week in Jamaica, so we could be as loud as we pleased.

I felt my climax coming as i yelled, "Ooo baby I'm about to cum!"

"No you not, hold that shit." He positioned himself at my entrance but rubbed his tip against my throbbing clit.

"J-Javon stop playing." I hissed.

"Tell me you want me."

"I want you."

"Whats my name." He put the tip in.

"Da-daddy..please.." I moaned as he pushed himself inside my tightness.

"Damn nani.....shit you wet as fuck for daddy." He went slow which was driving my body insane, i came and he speed up going deep but also being careful.
"Damn nani you tight as hell, shit I'm finna cum." He had said as he sped up and he pulled out as he came. We laid naked in bed for a minute before javon said,
"I love you nani..."