Maybe

NANI P.O.V ||

After getting into the shower i laid back onto the guest bed, they ain't even have no blankets in this hoe. It was mad cold so i got up to go to tamia room.

"Aaaaa, YESSS marcus." I herd tamia moan. I almost bust out laughing so i ran back to the guest room to let out my laughter like a lil' girl. So now here i was in the dark looking for covers in the hallway. I was getting ready to close the hallway door as i saw a figure appear as i closed it. I jumped and almost screamed.

"Did i scare ya ma'." Javon chuckled.

I gave him a death glare.

"And whatchu lookin' fa'? You ain't posed to be all in people shit."

"Covers." I rolled my eyes.

"Aww, we ain't got nun ma' cuz we on be havin' guest like dat'."

"So what the hell ima sleep with, forget it ima just go home."

"Aye na' you ain't gotta act like dat, just come sleep wid me." He seriously said, i could have slapped his dumb ass.

"Righht, tell tamia call me later or sum." I began to walk off but he grabbed my hand.

"Why you gotta act like dat? You act like im gone hurt ya' a sum."

"Listen javon-"

"Nah you listen Nani, javon ain't ya' old nigga ight lemme show you what a real man supposed ta do, na come on." He lead me to his room.

I laid on the very edge of his king sized bed, trying not to get close to him but that all went down the trash when he scooted me towards him. My booty was touching his friend and I couldn't lie it felt soo good.

Stop nani....

"Whatchu scared fa', i ain't gone give ya da dick cuz you ain't ready fa this babygirl."

Did this nigga just read my thoughts?!

I just closed my eyes as he rubbed my belly, which caused me to fall right asleep. It felt weird because we didn't know each other like that but his embrace made me feel safe, but is that a good thing?
*********
When i woke i saw the bed empty and i smelled breakfast being made. I could smell the eggs and bacon the most and man it had my mouth watering! I reached over to my phone and checked the time which said 9:32 and saw that i had a few missed calls from my auntie. I hurried and dialed her number, she was gone kill me.

"Nani?? Are you okay? What did the doctors say? Where are you?" My auntie bombarded.

"Auntie calm down, I'm at tamia's. Im safe, and I'm positively pregnant." I sighed.

"Its going to be okay sweetie, we will talk more when you get home, okay?"

"Okay, love you bye." I hung up after she returned the saying.
I hopped off javon's bed and headed to the kitchen where he stood reading the pancake box.

I giggled making him turn around and smile at me.

"Bout time you woke. How ya sleep?"

"Good, where is tamia and Jeremih?"

"Church." He grabbed a bowl.

"Why didn't you go?"

"Had ta' make sure you was straight."

"Oh." I slightly blushed.

"Yea." He replied studying the pancake box again.

"Do you need some help?" I laughed.

"I can cook okay."

"Your eggs are burning." I bust out laughing.

"Everything was just fine till you said sum." He hurried and fixed the eggs while glaring at me.

"Here let me help you." I grabbed the box of pancakes and got to work while also making more eggs. About thirty minutes later everything was done as i served us both a plate and orange juice.

"Damn Nani ya' ass can throw down." Javon said as he smashed his food. I just laughed at him.

"Would a nigga be ova steppin if i asked what happened? ya kno bout ole dude."

"Im not ready to open that door again." I simply stated.

" I feel ya." He looked down and continued eating.
I got up to wash my dishes and clean up my mess as he followed behind. He leaned back on the counter staring at me washing the dishes, i dried my hands and looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Commere." He signaled. "Can i get a kiss?" He smirked.

I leaned in and brushed against his lips and laughed. I found it so funny to tease him.

"Come on Nani you gone do a nigga like tha-" I shut him up and gave him a nice kiss that had me hot inside.

"Shiitt." He hissed and grabbed my waist and brought me closer to kiss me again. On the spot i could feel my panties soak. He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom and locked the door not disconnecting his lips from mines. He put me down and i pushed him back onto the bed as i strattled him and began kissing him again while sliding my tongue in slow. I could feel his stiff member sticking up. I ripped off his shirt, showcasing his six pack and slid his pants down slow until his huge member showed, i began stroking him before placing my mouth around.

Why am I doing this?- I thought to myself.- I just can't resist, he is sooo fine. Im done playing these games!

"Shitt girl." He hissed as he laid back. He gripped my hair as he groaned in pleasure. I had been goin' a good ten minutes before he had told me to watch out as he nutted. I sat back on the bed as he went to clean himself up.
I left to go brush my teeth and get myself together. All that had happened to fast, I didn't expect to get so riled up off of his kiss. It had me so hot inside i just couldn't resist and to me that was kinda bad because we weren't even in a relationship. I looked around for my phone so i could call Tamia and tell her everything but of course i left it back in his room. I walked back down the hall into his room and looked for it.

"Damn yo ass just fulla' supprises huh." He smirked as he came over and kissed all down my neck causing me to moan and make me horny all over again. He took his fingers and made his way down to my wetness as he slowly stuck them in.

"Damn nani, you soakin'." He reached up and took my shirt off along with my pants and threw them across the room as he climbed up on top of me and kissed me all the way down till he was at my second pair of lips. He dove right in with no warning, and i held his head in place while gripping his head.

"Ooo...fuck...javon." I moaned.

He came up and kissed my neck."You want em'." He rubbed his friend against my entrance.

"Yesss." I hissed. "Be careful." I said being mindful of my baby.

WHAT AM I DOING?! THIS IS SO WRONG BUT IT FEELS SOO GOOD! -my mind wondered all over the place as all this was happening.

With no further words he pushed into my entrance slowly allowing me to adjust to his big size. He stroked slowly before speeding up.
We went for two rounds and I gave up. I was exhausted, i couldn't even move.

"Do dis mean you mines?..."