Again?

JAVON P.O.V~
I woke up to my beautiful lady and smiled. Last night i told her that i loved her, something i ain't never told nun of my old girlfriends, only something i told my mom and pops. Some people might think I'm lying because me and nani only been together for bout a month now but shit love ain't got a time frame, she different from all my others I've dated hell they not even comparable. Even though she's pregnant with another man baby don't mean shit to me because she show me nothing but loyalty and respect. Nani is Wifey material and the others well they was just there for company i guess. But what really pissed me off is how my crazy ass ex put her hands on nani, I'm a dude so i cant punch the braud in her face. Luckily nani did that for me.

"Baby." Nani whispered as she turned over.

"Yea."

"Why you staring at me."
I busted out laughing, i ain't even know she knew i was staring.

"My bad baby." I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Its okay i know-" She began but was cut off by the doorbell ringing. "Baby can you go get the door, I'm still kinda sore." She giggled. I got up and threw on my shorts and house slippers and went downstairs to the door.

"Oh, wassup man uh nani here?" A random guy asked as he stood at the door.

"Who you?" I slightly mugged.
*************
Cliff hanger i know i know but I'm saving the drama for next chapter!
I want to also say thank you to all my readers that vote and comment i love you guys❤️
~Destiny