Part 2

JAVON P.O.V~
We had been sitting here for atleast two hours now and still haven't had a status. This shit was killing me. It was me, her uncle and auntie, tamia, and Jeremih. I saw her bitch ass baby daddy walk back to where we was. He knew not to speak to me so he just asked tamia what was going on, but she was so emotional she couldn't even speak. A doctor approached us,
"Family of Nani Houston?"

"Yes." I jumped up.

"We successfully removed the bullet from her shoulder, and stomach. She also went into immediate shock when removing the one on the side of her stomach which gave us no choice but to have an emergency c-section. Since the baby is a premie she is in NICU, on a breathing and feeding machine. We are going to need them both to stay for a while so we can make sure they are both stable. You may see Ms.Houston, she is down in room 235."

I took a sigh of relief. I was glad they both were okay and i thank god.

"Wait doc, will i be able to see my baby?"  Kevin asked with tears in his eyes. I listened too because i wanted to see neveah too, that is my baby too.

"Not at this very moment, test are being ran, are you father?"

"Yes sir." He quickly said looking dead at me and i put my hands up in surrender. I don't like the nigga but that is his baby and he deserve that right to have his name on her birth certificate as her father.

"Good, do you know what you want to name her, so you may sign the birth certificate."

"Neveah Tonya Upshaw." I walked off to Nani's room to see how she was doing. I walked into her room and the lights were dim and she was sleeping. I sat next to her bed and looked at the gauge on her shoulder and busted out crying again, i was glad it didn't kill Neveah or hit Nani heart. I felt as if it was my fault, i knew she didn't want me to go out but i did. This is the reason i never wanted to leave her side or let her do anything alone. I wish i could have took this bullet for her and Neveah. I'm just blessed that i will still be able to bring them both back home.

"Its okay son, we blessed that god let them both still be here with us." Her uncle charles said as he patted my shoulder.

"I know but she's the one hurt, i wish i could have took the bullet for her and Neveah."

"I know, but it's gone be alright javon, we will be back in the morning to check on her okay?" Her aunt said hugging me and leaving out. I decided i was going to be the one to stay with her, i had just laid out on the couch with my eyes opened wide with nothing but darkness. I couldn't sleep or eat, even though they are both with me i still feel pain...

*************
They both survived! Tell me how you like the book so far and what you would want to see/ hear more of! I'm all ears to ideas!

Who is watching empire tonight?!! Im ready🙌🏽
Like, Comment, & vote!💙