Ride

NANI P.O.V ||
I awoke to the sound of my alarm telling me to wake up for my first day of work. I groaned from being soo tired and threw the cover back over my head.
Knocking sounded on my door,
"Come in!"

"Goodmorning sweetie, i made you breakfast." My auntie smiled as she placed the tray down on my bed.

"Thank you." I weakly smiled .

"Your welcome, now eat and get up before your late for work." She moved the cover.

"Okay okay." I said getting up and started to eat my breakfast. I finished up my food before getting up and going to get in the shower. I ran the hot water before getting in and washing my hair and my face. I got out and examined my tummy and it was now sticking out a little bit, i smiled and rubbed it before grabbing the lotion. I lotioned my body and stepped into my undergarments before putting on my pink scrub bottoms and butterfly top. I put on my black nikes and went into the bathroom to fix up my hair and slid in some simple studs. I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys then headed out.

Right as i cut off the car javon texted me, and i haven't spoken to him in about three days since our 'thing'. I didn't know why i had sex with him, maybe it was the hormones but i need to seriously slow down. Its not okay to just be out fucking everybody and it looks even worse when your already pregnant with somebody else's baby.

Javon🚫-
"Morning beautiful."
Nani😍🤤-
"Good morning."
Javon🚫-
"So wassuh ain't hit me in 3 days, and i been texting you."
Nani😍🤤-
"Busy."
Javon🚫-
"You too busy to go ta' lunch den?"
Nani😍🤤-
"I guess not, My lunch is at 12:30-1:20."
Javon🚫-
"Ight dats coo so meet me at friday's den."
Nani😍🤤-
"Ok."
I silenced my phone and went into work. Work wasn't as stressful as i thought it would be and their weren't many kids that came through the children clinic i worked at. I loved one co-worker at my job already, Jameka was so funny and chill. She was the main one showing me all the ropes of the job.
"Girll, I'm starving. You wanna go grab something?" Jameka asked.

I paused thinking if i should bring her along....nahhh.

"Im meeting my friend at Friday's, i got you next time." I said as i grabbed my purse.

"Ohhkayy." she sighed and laughed.

"See you in a little bit." I left to my car.
Nani😍🤤-
"Did u reserve?" I quickly texted javon as i started the car.
Javon🚫-
"Yuh jus got here. under J."

I put in the directions to Friday's and followed the directions there. I was jamming to some august alsina before a random number called me, and i turned the music down and put the seven plus up to my ear.
"Hello?"

"Nani, its...kevin.."