Little Boy

NANI P.O.V ||
"Nani let your ole uncle charles get your bags for you."

"Thank you uncle." I hugged him as he carried my bags up to the second biggest room in the house.
"Auntie is there a close at&t store i want to go get a new phone and new number."

"Yeah its one right off the highway, put it in gps."

"Okay i will be back." I began walking out the door.

"Nani! While your out get you a key made." Auntie threw me her key and i nodded and headed out.
*********
When i got back home i brought in the bags of hangers i was going to need inside and went upstairs. The house was quiet so i assumed auntie n uncle Charles was gone. While i was gone i guess my uncle hooked me up because i now had a flatscreen in my room and he had straitened my bathroom that was connected to my room and everything. I was going to have to get my room decor later, i was just glad i had a roof over my head. I put away all my clothes and pulled out some sleeping shorts and a shirt. I ran me a shower as i stripped and proceeded to get into the hot steamy water. I washed my hair which now became curly and washed my face and my body before getting out. I walked into my room with my towel still around me as i went to put on my lotion and the rest of my clothes. I laid in the huge king sized bed and turned on the tv and just called it a night.
********
Today i was going go looking a job at either a clinic or a hospital because i was a RN and i wasn't going to stay in my aunts house and not pay a bill. And while i was out i as going to get a couple things for my room. I got up and got in the shower and made sure to wash my face and brush my teeth. I picked out my outfit which was a royal blue dodgers t-shirt, medium dark destroyed jeans, and a pair of all white vans. I added a few gold accessories and the put my curly hair into a slicked ponytail. I put on my clear lip gloss and grabbed my purse and phone and left.

"Nani!" My aunt Jessica called after me before I could get out the door.

"Yes?"

"Your pregnant, you need to eat something you cant just be on the go." She scolded.

"Your right, i didn't even think about it." I put my purse down and went into the kitchen to eat what auntie had made.

"And where were you headed missy?" Auntie cocked a brow.

"I was going job hunting and after all that go get some things for my room." I sipped the orange juice.

"Nannii." she sighed.

"Auntie I'm not going to stay in your house and not pay a bill or not have any money at all. And its not only about me no more because i have a child on the way and I'm going to be a single parent and I'm going to need money to provide for my child. And i cant stay with you forever I'm 22 years old, i need to have my own place eventually."I laughed.

"I understand that nani just make me one promise."

"Okay." I listened.

"When your six months you have to take the last three months off."

"I will try auntie," i laughed. "You know nurses hours can be crazy."

"There is a clinic about ten minutes from here that just opened a year ago and i hear that they are hiring again. "

"Okay, thank you auntie ill check it out. ill see you later." I gave her a hug and was out the door.
************
Nani in the picture