Remember You

NANI P.O.V ||
I was so blessed, was all i could think about after i came from that clinic. I had only been in Atlanta a week and a half and already had a job. I called up one of my old best friends, tamia who i think was now living out in Atlanta also.

"Tamia speaking." she answered.

"Hey tamia its nani."

"NANI?!!" She screamed in joy.

I laughed. "Hey, girl. so listen i live in Atlanta now, long story but i was wondering if u wanted to spend the rest of the day with me."

"Bitchhh of course! But I'm hungry lets go eat. Ill text you my address and we will go when you get here." Tamia said excitedly.

"Alright, bye." I hung up and waited for her text. Soon as i got it i put it in gps. It took a good twenty minutes till i pulled up to her nice house. Seemed like everybody in Atlanta had nice houses, i couldn't wait to get my own. I parked and went to knock on her door.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! NANIIII!" She cried and hugged me. It had been a good three years since i had seen tamia because of what college she went to at the time.

"Heyy!" I cried too.

"Tamia what th-," Jeremih tamia's older brother began. "Nani? Wassup girl." He smiled and gave me a hug.

"Hey jeremih." I said as i closed their front door.

"Aye g who that was?" A unfamiliar tall handsome darkskin dude asked jeremih before glancing over at me.

"Aw this like my lil sister, this mia' lil friend from back in the day. Nani this my nigga javon, javon this nani." Jeremih introduced.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Wassup," He nodded. "We still playin or nah?" He looked at jeremih.

"Yeah dawg but i gotta take a shit real quick." Jeremih laughed.

"Eww jeremih." I scrunched up my face and laughed.

"Be quiet lil girl." He ran around the corner and disappeared somewhere and his friend went back to the living room.

" You can sit in the living room, ill be right back." Tamia took off upstairs and knowing her she probably was finna change into a new outfit. I sat in the living room and just got on my phone and waited.

"Aye." Javon said to me.

"Yeah?" I cocked a brow.

"How long you been in lanta'." You could hear his strong accent.

"A week and a half."

"You new outchea?"

"Yeah."

"Where you from?"

"New York, but i was living in Louisiana."

"I knew i herd that accent." He laughed.

"Yeah i get that alot."

"You stayin hea' now?"

"Yeah."

"Thats wassup you should lemme take you out and show you round my city." Javon suggested.

"That sounds nice and all but you don't want this problem." I laughed lightly.

"What that mean?" He asked confused.

"Nothing." I got back on my phone.

"Least lemme give you my numba in case you wanna put it to use."
I gave him my phone as he typed in his info and went back to playing 2k15.

"Nigga who told yo ass to start." Jeremih said to javon as he came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Okay nani, come on." Tamia said as she came out with a new outfit on. Typical Tamia.

"Where yall headed to?" Jeremih questioned.

"To mind our own." I said as i laughed and grabbed tamia's hand and left before Jeremih would get to drilling. For him to be her older brother he shole did act like her daddy.

"We can take my truck you drive." I tossed her the keys.
*******
Tamia in picture