Secrets

Nani P.O.V~
"But why ma?" I was bawling as i asked so many questions.

"I had to na-na, they threatened to kill off the family and i needed you guys to live. I had to do what was best for you guys. Im so sorry." She sincerely apologized.

"I-i just cant believe this." I wiped my tears.

"Nan- MRS.HOUSTON?!" Tamia dropped the baby clothes in her hand and ran to hug my now alive mother. "What the hell, is this really real? Im dreaming. Nani tell me im dreaming?" She looked at me.

"No this is definitely real mia'." I smiled still wiping my tears.

"Oooo jesus! Im about to have a damn heart attack." Tamia exaggerated holding her chest.

"I cant wait to suprise your siblings on thanksgiving! I will be so happy to see all my grand babies." My mom smiled ear to ear. I couldn't be happier but to keep smiling, my baby has a great grandmother and i have my mother back! That's something nobody could probably say and i'm so very blessed to say that, i needed her more than anything. To go from a dead mom to her standing in front of me is nothing but a blessing in itself and i thank god that she is with me here.
"Let me not hold you anymore baby girl, here is my number and let me know you are safe when you make it home. I love you soo much Nani!" She hugged me tight and gave me a kiss.

"I love you too!"
********************
I walked into the house to see my baby girl and Javon knocked out sleep on the couch. The tv was still on disney jr, her fav. I put up the small things i got and picked up Neveah to go put her in her bed. When i walked into our room Javon's tall figure shadowed from the corner and scared the living shit out of me.

"Javon... stop scaring me like that!" I grabbed my chest.

"Baby was you crying?!" He thoroughly inspected my kinda red eyes.

"Yes.."

"Why what happened mama?"

"I found out my mom is really alive baby! She isnt dead.. i know I sound crazy baby but i seen her." I looked up to him and he looked confused. "She had to fake her death because some people were out to kill us."

"Wow... that is crazy baby!"

"I know im so happy i have her back though! Its crazy to be able to say that." I began to undress and run my shower water.

"Yeah that is kinda unbelievable. Im happy for you." He grabbed me and gave me a warm hug followed by a soft kiss. "I love you baby."

"I love you too!"
*****************
Its been too long! But im back! Ya girl graduated and on to new things😝
Im getting back into my writing, trying to better it. Feel free to let me know how i can better my story✨
Like & comment ‼️