Is this real?

I'm sorry yall i been getting my life together but here's an update hope you enjoy!

Nani in mm

NANI P.O.V~

"Auntie baby soo cutee." Tamia talked to neveah as we sat in the living room. She just bounced up and down giggling while her slob ran down her chin.

"Hey mamas!" I smiled as I tickled her stomach. Tamia and i was just laying around at my house while our men where out having a good time with they friends.

"Girl i need my nails done, keonte was roasting my life about my nails." Tamia's boyfriend keonte was something else and i have to admit he's funny as hell.

"Same like these claws and toes need to be done like today, matter-a-fact let me call kevin." I pulled out my phone and began to dial his number. I waited and waited and waited and he didn't answer, this is why i never call his ass for nothing about neveah. I just called javon and he of course answered on the first ring.

"Wassup baby?"

"Hey me and tamia wanted to go get our nails done and kevin ain't answer to come get veah. So do you mind watching her?"

"Yeah i gotchu, I'm on my way."

"Thanks baby, love you."

"Love you too."
I got up to go and threw on my high neck marble grey pink jacket with black lettering, my skinny jeans, and my sandals. By the time i was done straightening pieces of my weave javon was walking into the room.

"Hey beautiful." He leaned on my shoulder and hugged me from behind.

"Hey." I smiled as i turned off my flat iron. "I'm sorry if i messed up your guys time." I turned around to face him.

"Man, you and veah is my number one priority so hanging with the guys can wait."

I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear, he was so sweet. I couldn't even believe how god could just put this great man in my life after everything that I've been through.
"I love you so much." I pecked his lips.

"I love you too, now gone head and get to that nail shop ion want you being all day i wanna have a family movie night."

"Okay ill see you later." I kissed him one last time, went to give veah a kiss and then left.
*************************
We both sat in the chairs with our feet dipped into the nice hot water and the ladies next to us doing us acrylic sets. This felt so relaxing only if I could get a massage after this.

"What you like sweetie?"

"Coffin shaped please and make them a little long. I want this color on my hands and toes." I instructed showing her the maroon color that i wanted.

"Yo, Nani that look just your moms!" Tamia said kind-of loud and the lady had looked over. She wasn't lying either she had looked exactly like my mom. Her light brown eyes, Carmel complexion, and her body looked as if she had no kids -But my mom had three- just like my mom. But that couldn't be my mom because she was dead, i saw her dead body in the casket. I shook the thought out of my head before i had wanted to cry.

"Tamia that can't be her she's dead." I bluntly said. I've always been very sensitive over my mom and since she died our family never had been the same. I was the baby of the family, i had an older sister and brother but when she died i went into deep depression and eventually drifted from them. We began to only speak on occasions, like birthday's ect but never had a close bond anymore like we did when our parents were alive. They know about their niece and i know of my nieces and nephews also. At times i do feel bad that I'm not in my nieces and nephews life but i do make sure that they know auntie is always here for them and only a phone call away. My brother and sister supposed to go to my aunties of course with the kids for thanksgiving which is in about a week, so I'd get to see them then.
Javon had started to call me just as i was paying and leaving.
"Thank you... Hello." I answered grabbing my receipt.

"Bae."

"Yes baby?" I asked.

"Can u stop by da store and pick up some snacks fo the movie?"

"What kind you want?"

"Sum twizzlers and some chips."

"Okay be home in a minute." I hung up and got into the car with tamia and went toward the nearest Walmart.
***************
"Ill be back gonna go look at baby clothes for veah."

"Tamia you bought that girl enough clothes she doesn't need anymore." I laughed.

She just waved me off and headed towards the baby section while i headed for the chips.

"Hey na-na." I looked over to the person who called me that. It took me back for a minute because they only person that called me that was my mom, and it sounded exactly like her.

I looked up and it was my mom in the flesh standing next to me but i had to be hallucinating because she was dead. And has been gone for four years now, so this couldn't be real. I stood there in disbelief.

"Na-na it's really me, I'm not dead baby. I-i just had to fake my death because people where after me, but I'm really here."

I busted out crying and ran into her embrace bawling my eyes out.
"Mom I've missed you soo much."
************************
I know this wasn't the best chapter but next chapter will be better!