Part 1

Kevin in mm

KEVIN P.O.V~
I was rushing as fast as i could to get to the hospital, i was calling Nani last night to ask her bout what dude was talking about when tamia answered screaming that my baby had been shot. Luckily i had kept me a temporary hotel out in Atlanta so i could be here just in case neveah wanted to come early, because I couldn't miss her birth for the world. I had jumped up and was out the door rushing. Once i got to the hospital i was freaking out asking where she was.

"Miss i need to know where Nani houston is!" I ran up to the counter yelling.

"Sir, i need you to calm down."

"No! She is pregnant with my baby! I need to know whats going on!" I yelled.

"She is in surgery right now, so i need you to have a seat." I just took a seat in the waiting room and my nerves were just so bad i couldn't even sit still.

JAVON P.O.V~
I was in the strip club watching my bros throw they ones at the strippers as i sat back drinking. My phone started to vibrate and ring but you couldn't hear it ringing because of how loud the music was. I looked at the caller id and it was my baby of course, i was thinking she probably wanted me to get home already but that wasn't even the case.
I answered, "Yea baby?"

"JAVON NANI BEEN SHOT! WE ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL!" Tamia yelled causing me to jump up and drop drink my drink. I dragged Jeremih out the club with me. I started to cry as Jeremih sped to the hospital, Jeremih ain't ever see me cry but this shit was hurting me. Who would want to kill my girl? She ain't never did nothing wrong to nobody, she was just loyal and down for a nigga. When we got there i saw tamia and she led us back to the room they was gone have her in after she got out of surgery. I just started to pray,
God please don't take my potential wife and daughter from me, i beg you. I know i never really speak to you but I promise to get better just let them stay with me, Amen.