This Bitch

NANI P.O.V~
It is friday and i was at work fooling around with jameka. We had like a hour before we got off and we both needed it to go by fast!

"So listen girl when i tell you this man was F to the I to the NE, gurl!" I laughed as jameka told me about a date she was on last night.

"Excuse me i have a delivery for ms.Nani?" The man said as he held a vase full of colorful flowers, they were beautiful.

"That's me, thank you." I stood up and grabbed the vase. Jameka of course looked at me with that 'oooo' look.
I looked at the the card attached and it was from Kevin. Weird. It read;
For my two favorite girls.

Oh javon wasn't gone like this at all. At all. "Who that's from? Yo boo??" Jameka instigated while smirking.

"My baby daddy," I confusedly looked. "It say for my two favorite girls. Ion know why he sent me this knowing my baby gone go off because they both don't like each other."

"Just let me keep the flowers then and don't say nothing about it."

"Okay, it's bout time to clock out. Lets go get our nails and toes done." I said getting up.

"Oh girl you know i'm down! You just said the right words."
*****************
"Hi we need acrylic sets, and pedicures."

"Right this way." We both sat next to each other as they were prepping to do our toes. I was mad because my phone had died and i never got a chance to charge it up and i like to be on my phone while i'm getting pampered.

"Boo take this selfie with me." Jameka held up her camera and snapped a cute picture.

"Send that to me." I said.

JAVON P.O.V~
I had got off a lil earlier then Nani today, bout 3:30 and its now 5:45. Ion know where this girl at and her phone off, she know ion like that shit bruh foreal. I had been blowin her up since 5 cuz that's normally when she be at the crib. I haven't called her auntie but that's shole what I'm finna do, i need some answers asap no rocky.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" She answered, i swear i love this woman just like my momma since day one we just clicked.

"Is nani over there?"

"No i haven't seen her since yesterday, why? Where is my baby?!" She began to worry.

"I been blowing up her phone but it goes straight to voicemail, so i'm believing that her phone dead and she not home yet."

"Lord jesus, i know she's alright though javon. Maybe she's shopping or getting her nails done with Jameka, that girl is gone be the death of me."

"Tuh, me too but ill call you back soon as i get in touch with her."

"Okay sweetheart, bye." I hung up the phone, i so badly wanted to throw it but money don't grow off trees and I can't afford another damn phone at the moment. My anger was rising and i got a real bad temper and she know that. I was slowly trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but my patience was getting lower and lower.
******************
NANI P.O.V~

"Well, well if it isn't miss steal my man. Weird to see you here." Malaya laughed.

I just looked at her and didn't say one word, she wasn't worth it. Jameka was hella confused and looked like she wanted to say something to the girl but wasn't going to if she didn't know the situation. We just quietly walked out the nail shop after paying and of course the bitch followed.

"Aw so I'm guessing javon told you not to speak unless he around. That's cute." She laughed.

"Listen here I don't have time for this little petty bullshit okay. And for one I'm a grown as woman, i say and do as i please and don't need no permission for anything. Your just obviously mad that javon don't want you no more, simple but that shit has nothing to do with me so don't come at me side ways. If you have a problem address it with him, not me." I simply said as i hugged jameka and got in my car and drove home. Soon as i got home it was just now going on seven, i knew javon was gone be heated that my phone was dead and he didn't know where i was. I grabbed my purse and locked the car and went inside. I walked in and he was on the couch playing 2k.

"Hey baby." I said as i put my purse down and went over to try and give him a kiss.

"Don't fucking hey baby me." He moved his face and mugged me. "Where the fuck was you at all day?! And where is yo fucking phone i been blowing that shit up all day!" He exploded.

"Baby it was dead and i never got a chance to charge it-"

"You got a fucking charger in yo car why you lying!"

"I'm not!"

"Where the fuck was you?"

"The nail shop with Jameka, see." I said extending my hand so he could see my nails.

"So you mean to tell me yo ass couldn't use her fucking phone to call me to tell me you was ight?!"

"She was all on her phone, so I ain't ask to use it."

"This some fucking bullshit b. You always doing some dumb shit yo."

"I'm always doing some dumb shit foreal? You serious. Whatever." I began to walk into our room but then i stopped. "Oh and you need to tell your lil fucking groupie to leave me the fuck alone, it's not gone be too many other times she say some slick shit to me!" I said and slammed the door. I stripped out my work clothes and got in the shower. I got out and put my damp wet hair into a bun and brushed my teeth. I put on my lotion, my underwear, a big t-shirt and laid down in bed. I turned on my tv to watch the new episode of empire that i had missed Wendsday, normally i would watch it with javon but fuck him and his attitude. As the commercial was on i had got on instagram for a little bit and of course the grinch came in just as the commercial went off.

"Oh now you can be on yo phone but couldn't charge it in the car. And I know you not watching this without me." He looked at me.

"Shut up and get out the way." I rolled my eyes.

"Or what?" He came over to me smirking.

"You so damn bipolar. Move javon!" I pushed him away as he tried to kiss me.

"But i thought you lubed me baby." He said trying to imitate joseline off of love and hip hop Atlanta. I tried to hold my composure but i busted out laughing.

"Foreal javon move the episode back on!" I pushed him back again.

"Quit," He popped my hand away. "You know you want these kisses." He said as h began kissing me down my neck and i immediately heated up and a moan escaped my lips. "You want some of daddy hmm?" He whispered in my ear and kept kissing me on my neck.

"Mhmm." I nodded as he hurried and stripped me naked.