What are you?

NANI P.O.V ||
It was now tuesday, the day i would find out if i was having a boy or girl. My appointment was scheduled for one-thirty and it was only now going on ten-thirty. I was up early because of how excited i was, i deadass couldn't sleep. Javon and i were all cuddled up in my bed, he had been coming over for a couple days, just keeping me company. I don't know if that's kinda weird because we aren't together but i was just going to take this day by day, and yes i do want to be together i just don't know when he may ask or anything.

"Javon." I shook him. "Javon." I shook him again.

"Hmm." He answered.

"Can you make me some breakfast?" I asked as he smacked his lips.

"Nevermind." I spat.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a nice warm shower. When i got out and lotioned my body and put on my bra and panties, then put on my medium dark distressed jeans, a black racerback t-shirt, and my white roshes. I put on my gold whoops and my gold watch then started straightening my two month old weave. I needed to get my hair done baddd because it was starting to look a little rough and I couldn't hide it anymore.

Nani💙👯~
"Mia you kno anybody that do bomb ass weaves? Bc i deadass need mines done asap no rocky😂."

Tamia💜😈~
"Yeah my girl ranee(rah-nay) do mines and she slays every time and her hair be bomb asf🙌."

Nani💙👯~
"You think you can ask her if she can fit me in on Friday at like 6?"

Tamia💜😈~
"Yea girl i gotchu. but what you doin? bet you and javon all cuddled up rn😏."

Nani💙👯~
"Girllll😒 im getting ready for this dr appt i got today. I get to see what im having today 🙌😱."

Tamia💜😈~
"Bitchhh😐 why you aint tell me i wanted to come! Now my ass at boring work while my co-worker working my nerves. I bet javon going aint he😏."

Nani💙👯~
"Yeah😂."

Tamia💜😈~
"I cant even be mad bc yall cute asf 🙌😍. But i get off at three so whenever yall done come by my house so you can tell me😘."

Nani💙👯~
"Okay i got you."

"Who you texting?" Javon said standing behind me scaring the shit out of me.

"Shit javon! Don't do that!How long you been standing there?" I held my chest.

"Long enough now who you was texting?" He came and leaned back on the counter.

"My side piece why." I bust out laughing. His face didn't even crack a smile.

"Nani you gone stop playin wid me ya herd." He got up and was about to walk out but I stopped him.

"Umm where is my kiss?"

"Ask yo side." He shrugged.

"Oh okay." I picked up my phone and acted like i was calling somebody. "Hey boo, listen I'm in need of a kiss right now and my man wont give me one, think you can slide through?" I looked up at javon face and he was laughing surprisingly. I put my phone on the counter and got on my tippy toes and puckered my lips waiting for him to give me a kiss.

"So I'm ya man na?" He looked down at me.

"Only if you want to be." I smirked knowing i wanted him to be. I had to make the move ya dude was moving too slow.

"Don't play yo ass already kno. and na dat you my woman ain't gone be no talkin to otha niggas ya herd." He kissed my lips.

"I know that. Now get dressed its already twelve thirty." I turned off the flat iron, grabbed my phone and went into the room and laid on the bed. I sat in bed watching tv waiting on javon ass, he was taking literally forever like he had a coochie to clean. He finally came out and he looked nice, he had on a red polo shirt, true religion jeans, and his retro jordan 13's. I snuck a off guard picture of his cute self.

"Bout time." I got up and grabbed my purse and keys.

"Hol up we gotta take some pictures we look too gud." He smirked and i saw his bottom golds in his mouth, lawd jesus. I checked the time and it was ten till one so we had a few minutes to spare. We took some cute pictures then got ready to go.

"You smell good baby." I said looking back at him taking off guards of me. I straight faced him as he laughed.

"Man bae you look fine as fuck i cant help it. And that ass lookin mighty fat." He smirked.

"Yea i know." I flipped my hair and stuck out my tongue, he laughed at me as we walked out the house. We got into his car and was on the way to the doctor, but he was driving like we was in a race. I was damn near about to have a panic attack.

"Javon slow down you gone give my ass anxiety." I shifted in my seat.

"You see dat time? We got ten minutes you better hold on."

"Well you the one who wanted to take pictures." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was dat?" He cocked his brow.

"Nothing."

"Oh ight." He nodded being sarcastic.