9.PUNISHMENT

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Tae's POV

How can I be so careless? How come I didn't see this coming?

I thought, no we all thought that things were all back to normal now after that day with Dan interaction with Tee. The way Tee was acting was so normal that it made all of us forget that what Tee has been thorough for so many months.

How can we all forget that one cannot be well and act like nothing has happened after living in hell for so many months?

All I could conclude is that Tee has been suffering from PTSD, which we failed to notice.

When we reached home he ran inside the bathroom and threw his guts out. I followed him to make sure he was fine but he was not, he fainted right after throwing up.

I brought him to my room and laid him down on the bed and covered him with a duvet. I checked his temperature and it was higher than before. I gave him an injection and put a cold wet cloth on his forehead.

Mom was also home, I told her about Tee's condition and told her to take care of him for a while. I still have to meet that guy who is going to help me to avenge the trio. I didn't want to leave Tee in this condition but if I don't meet him now then I don't know when I'll be able to meet him.

I called him to let him know that I was home.

"Yes Tae, I am on my way." he said as soon as he picked up my call.

"Don't come here, let's meet somewhere else." I said in anger.

"Okay,I'll send you the location in a while." he said and cut the call.

Meanwhile I call that restaurant and ask for CCTV footage. At first they refuse to give it to me but when I threaten them by mentioning his name they agree to it immediately. I gave them my email id and told them to send me the video there.

After a few mins I got msg on my cell mentioning that they've sent me the CCTV footage. I don't know what suddenly happened inside the bathroom with Tee. I checked the CCTV of that restaurant but none came out and went inside it when Tee was in there.

Blip.

I got the location to meet him. It wasn't far from where I was living. I decided to keep the meeting short and to the pont. I cannot waste my time anymore now, those three have got enough time to roam freely now. It's time for them to witness hell.

Before going to meet him, I decided to check on Tee once more. I even called Copter and informed him about Tee. He said he will be here with Bas within ten minutes.

"How is he doing?" I asked mom who was equally worried as I was. Even though mom hasn't met Tee a lot, I know she has taken a liking to Tee and has already started seeing him as a family member.

"He is fine, his fever is going down. But his tears keep coming out in between, I wonder what happened to make him like this. Even in a deep state of sleep he is crying." Mom said with a worried tone.

"Don't worry mom, I promise this is the last time when we see Tee suffering like this. I am going to put this to an end today. I am going to meet him to sort this thing out. I'll be back soon."

My mom was kind of shocked by mentioning his name, "Are you sure son? Do you really want to take his help?" I nodded.

"I'll get going now, please take care of him. Copter and Bas will be here soon and I guess I will meet Kim there only." I said and before leaving I gave a kiss on Tee's forehead.