19. Drunk

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Tee's POV

Actually, yes. See the thing is...P'Tae has to go back to the states for his work the day after tomorrow and he can't come back to the country before one year..so..cough..can...can..I..go with..him??" I said with a pleading tone and made puppy eyes.

I hope they'll say yes.

They didn't say anything for a while, after whispering to each other something they finally said...

"NO..YOU CAN'T."

What? Why did they say no after being thankful to P'Tae?

"W-why?" My voice was cracking a bit. I couldn't imagine living my life with my P'Tae in it. He is like a perfect medicine for my pain, without him I will always be in pain.

"Well, you see. You are our son. We really care about you. So I think it will be better if you two get married before leaving. How's that sound?" My parents were grinning widely. 

Wait! Did they say anything about me getting married?!!

"I would love to marry this beautiful angel and take him away from you guys."  Wait a minute. What the hell is happening? Are they planning my wedding without even asking me?

I gave my parents and my lover a look. It was an upset look. I didn't say anything but just gave them a look and went inside my room.

I heard them calling my name but I ignored them. It's not like I don't want to marry him but I also have some expectations you know.

I was in my room now, sitting on the bed and pouting. I was mad at everyone. I wished for so many things for my marriage. First they married me to that bitch and now they are doing what they think is good for me. I don't want to marry just because I want to.

Knock knock

P'Tae came inside and sat near me. He held my chin and tried to turn my face around but I didn't let him. He tried again but failed. 

He took a deep breath and sat in front of me. I was about to move my face from his opposite direction but before I could move he held my face and gave me a soft and gentle kiss.

That calmed me down.

"Tell me. Why is my angel mad at me?" 

"I don't want to marry in a hurry. You know, I couldn't fulfill my desire in my previous wedding so I thought I will do it when I marry you. But my parents are again forcing me to marry me as soon as possible. I do want to marry you P'Tae. I want to marry you with all my heart, but not like this. I… I have some dreams and desires too." I complained about everything in one breath. He was listening to me like I am narrating the world's most beautiful story. That's the reason why I love him so much.

"Hmm.. okay. You know baby I will never force you to do anything against your will. How about we get engaged and marry when you are ready?" 

I thought for a minute and nodded my head as yes. 

"But I want a dream proposal , I won't get engaged with you like this." I pouted again which earned P'Tae a laugh.