Chapter 21 - Alina's Diary Entry 2

Deary diary,

Something is never meant to last. We need to burn to find our truth and never let it go. Some things are meant to be known and proceeded with, others are left for our imagination, others are crucified by the crippling imagination. Mine was. Mine is. All I keep thinking about is my life without Moran, without him being in my life. Everything feels so dull, it feels so empty and cruel and painful and hard to bear. Imagine having the best person in your life removed from your life.

So what do you expect me to do? So what if I have two brothers out there who sent me away to an army base? They could only care about keeping me out of trouble. That was all they ever wanted. They know I am the smarter one. 

But, that is not the point. I see Aella, what she is doing to him. When she looks deep into his eyes, her smile widening, taking his hand in hers when they laugh. I AM NOTHING TO HIM. He means so much to me that I cannot even stop the thoughts of hurting Aella one day, one day when she meets her father. I know it will happen, Moran lets everything out the net. Even his stupid Poison Chambers. They were handed in by me, and he has no idea what it was that triggered someone to find them.

Well, actions require someone to conduct them thoroughly and very well. I am the one person to do that, Every case that Moran gives Aella to do, they are the ones I want to the most. They include the dangers and feelings I want to feel, I have to feel. As the adrenaline pumps through the veins in my body, I fly. I fly so high I cannot stop and think for one second I will stop flying. 

And when I fly, there is only one person who enters my mind.

Sebastian Moran.

All I know is that she will hate her father so much that she will want him to die. That will save me a job. Then, that just leaves Aella. Ruin the Moriarty blood for good. Classic.