Chapter 29 - The Plan

Water Specifications - 

- Warm Water - Keeps it less hostile 

- Some form of aquatic life to keep it occupied 

- Ocean Water - Needs to be less salty if possible 

Precautions - 

- Lockdown, everyone gets left behind, no one survives if it escapes.

- Grill bars at the top of the tank to ensure it can breathe but cannot escape 

- High Technology is installed around the premises.

Test 1 - 

- Injected with a performance-enhancing drug to see the effects that it had.

- A lot of thrashing before getting the injection in, until it relaxed and let us do it. 

- Watched it as the liquid was inserted and nothing changed.

- Its body shook of the drug instantly, high level of resistance against the drug, not worked. 

Test 2 -

- Music was played to see what would happen if it heard music.

- Started to cry, well, wail like some sort of high pitched voice, nothing could stop it for hours.

- It killed two people in the room, the high pitch noises drove their brains to breaking point.

- Mine survived that song, it seems some are affected and others aren't. 

Test 3 - 

- Brain analysis on the dead victims to its song was done, it seems that them being subjected to the song caused a brain haemorrhage, it lasted a second before anything could have been done.

- CT scans revealed clotting all around the edges of the brain and then somehow clotting in the middle of the brain.

- CT scan on me revealed nothing, no clotting anywhere. We need to understand why it affected them so badly. Both were men. 

Test 4 - 

- Brought two men and women, seeing how they would react.

- We played the music, it didn't sing or react to the music.

- Another kind of music was played and different sounds came out of it, this time, they never died.

- After a few weeks of CT scans, we saw the blood clots develop into their heads, seeping all around and inside.

- All died on the operating table, once opened it got faster and surrounded the brain like a casing. 

Test 5 -

- Bringing six of the strongest minded people in the world to be tested individually with different parts of its song. 

( NO RESULTS YET - NEED MORE TIME ) 

Notes - 

It seems to have no more human contact has begun to deteriorate its conditions which means we need to speed up the process of it getting to meet the six. We need to know soon before it dies, it has been too long. 

Time to play the game.