Chapter 4⚠

“So… what was that about?”

They were lying on the bed, naked under the covers, catching their breaths. The sex had been so blissful, so liberating. However, now guilt took over Beomgyu at the realization that he had used Taehyun.

This was wrong. This was not supposed to happen. He sat up on the bed, cradling his knees, starting to feel horrible again. He felt Taehyun’s arms over him, trying to hold him to stop him from shaking.

“Hey…tell me what is wrong.” He whispered gently.

“Bad day at work.” Beomgyu replied softly. “I am sorry.”

As Taehyun continued to hold him, Beomgyu realized this was what he had craved for. The feeling after sex, the feeling of losing his frustrations through it, without having to worry about getting tied down by a relationship.

Suddenly Taehyun’s idea of friends with benefits did not seem too bad.

Beomgyu knew he might not be as strong as he portrayed to be. Even though he never showed his weak side to his friends or to anyone else around him, he knew it was not the best idea to make decisions when he was vulnerable. He knew it was not advisable to ignore all the times his heart had jumped when he came in contact with Taehyun. However, sitting here, on the bed, wrapped in Taehyun’s warmth and his scent, Beomgyu could not stop the question from coming out.

“Are you still interested in the idea of friends with benefits?”

He heard a soft gasp from Taehyun as the man’s arms unwrapped slowly from him, leaving him cold once again.

Great. He probably ruined this too.

“Beomgyu.” Taehyun spoke softly, turning him around to face him.

“I don’t think you are in a right state of mind to decide that now.”

Beomgyu looked at him defiantly. Maybe he was not sure at first but now, the more he thought about it, the more he needed it.

“I am of the right state of mind now and I am serious about it.”

“Don’t you think…” Taehyun started, scratching his head slightly, “Don’t you think we have established a friendship now… this might ruin that.”

Beomgyu sighed, “It is not like we are going to fall in love with each other. We can remain as friends, and like you had said, the only thing that would change is we would be having sex.”

Taehyun searched his eyes to see if there were any tell-tale signs of backing out, finding none.

“I was not fully serious about it that day, Beomgyu.” Taehyun breathed out. “You don’t need to do this.”

“Fucking hell Taehyun, I do want to.” Beomgyu replied, raising his voice slightly. “Unless you don’t want to…”

Taehyun was silent for a while, thinking about it, before –

“Okay. But we need to set some rules.”

Beomgyu knew Taehyun was trouble ever since he first laid his eyes on him that night back at the bar. However, fate brought them back together again at the party, so maybe fate wanted them to stay connected… just through sex.

“Rule number 1 is extremely important,” Taehyun was saying, “One should not catch feelings for the other.”

Beomgyu nodded his head, yeah, the man was unbelievably hot and yes, he was so good in bed and yeah, he did smell amazing but that did not mean he was going to fall in love. “You don’t need to worry about that… I don’t do feelings.”