Notes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh so finally, this journey comes to an end here and I don't know where to begin??

First of all, when I started this, it was supposed to be only around 50k words but...now... and this wouldn't be possible without the comments and all the motivation everyone had given me. I can not believe that this monster of a fic had finally come to an end, I will definitely miss it so much :( *sad cries*

This journey of Taegyu from strangers to friends to fuck buddies to lovers was a very long, tiring but a very pleasurable one <3

ok so first yay Beomgyu composed another song just for Taehyun and the lyrics were part of love sight by txt which is the most beautiful song to ever exist.

This was my first complted fic and I hope I did some justice to it. I am so glad it was Taegyu :').

This fic was definitely not perfect but I will improve myself and I hope the end was satisying. The world needs more taegyu and I really hope I can continue to deliver fics and contribute more to the taegyu world and I hope I wont disappoint any of you!

there will be an epilogue though and maybe an one shot for the side ships but it might take some time, and won't be up anytime soon :(.

A hugeeee thanks to those who were reading this from the time the first chapter was posted, as there were many times I wanted to give up but kept going because of you all and a big thanks to all those who started reading it whenever they could, and those who commented or gave votes or even read it silently...I hope you all enjoyed it :') and seriously, thanks to each and every one of you who read it!!!

Honestly I didn't expect to cross 10k reads but now I saw it crossed 13k and that is like more than enough to make me happy :'D

Hope to see you there until I am back here with more Taegyu :')

Thank you once again, love you all <3 all your comments and thoughts are appreciated <3