Chapter 24⚠

Waking up in Taehyun's arms felt so surreal. It was hard to believe that this wasn't a dream, that Taehyun was here in his apartment and Beomgyu was wrapped up in his embrace. Beomgyu snuggled in closer, kissing the other man on his chin before getting out of the bed, walking over to the washroom. As Beomgyu brushed his teeth and washed his face, he looked up and saw Taehyun in the reflection, rubbing his eyes blearily and his heart started jumping in his stomach. It was all real. Taehyun really did stay.

"Did you sleep well baby?" Taehyun asked, his voice deeper and raspier with sleep.

"Yes, I did." Beomgyu smiled at him, moving away to let the man refresh himself, passing him a sealed toothbrush. "Did you?"

"Yes, I can't believe what I had missed out on for almost a year." Taehyun sighed as he removed the brush from its covering.

Beomgyu had no answer to that, but he thought about how everything probably happened for a reason, they had to take the harder route to get to where they were, the hardships made the relationship more valuable and maybe that was just fate. Was the pain and tears worth it? Beomgyu looked at the man brushing his teeth, his hair sticking up in different directions and smiled.

It was definitely worth it.

They had breakfast together and spent the entire day in pajamas, drinking tea and flipping through the TV channels. Beomgyu's head was resting comfortably on Taehyun's lap, and this was by far, the most comfortable, most cozy he had ever been. He stared up at Taehyun, wanting him to look at him, frowning when the other man kept ignoring him in favour of the television. Beomgyu knew Taehyun was doing this on purpose, that the man knew and could sense him looking at him intently, craving for his attention, judging by the tiny smirk he had lingering on his lips. Beomgyu got up and swung his legs around to straddle Taehyun's lap, startling the man by crashing their lips together, feeling proud of himself.

Taehyun got up from the couch suddenly with Beomgyu in his arms, eliciting a squeal from the older man. He carried him to the bedroom, throwing him gently on to the bed as Beomgyu bounced on it.

"Looks like someone was begging to get all my attention." Taehyun moaned as he climbed onto the bed, laying butterfly kisses all over Beomgyu's face, before reaching his lips again.

"Looks like it worked." Beomgyu giggled, sighing happily as Taehyun broke away from the kiss.

Taehyun had been thinking about something for a while now, but he didn't know how to put the idea across to Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu..." Taehyun trailed off, slowly staring into Beomgyu's eyes. "I just realised it was always you trusting me.... I never showed any evidence that I do trust you too." He said, his tone becoming more nervous. "And I really trust you."

Beomgyu looked up, confused, "What are you saying suddenly?"

"I am saying I am always doing the thrusting not the trusting." He chuckled loudly at his own poor joke while Beomgyu gaped at him, understanding creeping over his face.

"Are you for real?" Beomgyu asked him, his eyes wide.

"Yes...I can teach you how to do it." Taehyun said, shrugging.

"I think I do know how to fuck, thank you very much." Beomgyu said, smacking him on his arm.

Taehyun smirked before pulling Beomgyu in to kiss him, cupping his face. Beomgyu leaned forward, kissing him deeper before his hands moved lower, slipping inside Taehyun's pants and briefs, and stroking his cock, listening to the way his lover was sighing in bliss.

Taehyun broke away from the kiss, before pulling at Beomgyu's tee, almost ripping it as the older pushed him away and removed it, pulling Taehyun's shirt off too and throwing it onto the floor.