Chapter 8⚠

There is some light spanking in this chapter and it is mostly smut. I hope I don't go to hell.

After the amusement park trip, Taehyun had not called Beomgyu over or texted him at all. Maybe it was for the best to spend some time away from him. Things had been becoming a little intense according to Taehyun.

However, once Jay had started on something, there was no stopping him. He planned a movie night for their next weekend outing and the eight of them were standing outside the theater, getting their popcorn and drinks. Beomgyu gave Taehyun a quick greeting, ignoring him after that. They went in to take their seats where the older man purposely left a seat in between Taehyun and him. He could see the younger looking at him, but he chose to ignore it.

Once it was over, the eight of them were out in the streets, just playfully shoving each other and discussing about the movie.

Taehyun tried to join in the conversation, but his eyes were focused on Beomgyu and Soobin who were more at the front. Beomgyu was clinging on to the other man, laughing out loud at something he had said, his smile brighter than ever and Taehyun tried to ignore the feeling stirring in his heart.

He wished he could make Beomgyu laugh like that.

“Binnie… it is cold.” Beomgyu whined, trying to pull the man closer to him, embracing in his warmth.

Taehyun watched as Soobin removed the jacket he was wearing, wrapping it around Beomgyu who squealed in happiness.

There was just something so intimate about the scene and Taehyun found himself walking over to the duo.

“Beomgyu.” Taehyun said as he reached them, “I am dropping you home.” It was not an offer but more like a demand. Beomgyu locked eyes with him, “I already have a ride, it is okay.”

“I insist. Let me drive you home.” Taehyun demanded steely.

“Taehyun, it is inconvenient for you, I am going with Soobin hyung.” Beomgyu said in exasperation.

“Can't you just listen to me?” Taehyun asked getting infuriated with the man.

Even though Taehyun hadn't contact the older man, he had expected Beomgyu to text him or call him which he did not and now here he was, giving him the cold shoulder.

Beomgyu stared at him, his forehead creasing up in a frown.

“Soobin hyung.” Beomgyu said, still not taking his eyes off of him.

“I am going with Taehyun.”

Soobin sighed, “Of course, you are.” He said rolling his eyes and walking towards his car.

Beomgyu and Taehyun said their goodbyes to the others before heading off to the younger man’s car. Taehyun noticed Beomgyu was still wearing Soobin’s jacket and he wanted to rip it off him, clenching and unclenching his fists instead.

As Beomgyu got into the passenger seat, buckling up his seat belt, he looked over at the younger man who had stayed quiet.

“What was that?” Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun’s shoulders were tense, and he chose to ignore Beomgyu, starting his car and slowly pulling it out of the parking lot.

“Someone is in a mood today, maybe I should ride you here like how I did long back.”

Taehyun slammed his hands on the steering wheel making Beomgyu jump in his seat. “Godammit Beomgyu can you shut up.”

“What the fuck? You literally insisted on giving me a ride. Why even bother when I could have gone with Soobin hyung.”