Chapter 7⚠

Beomgyu was starting to get a headache from all the questions and teasing that were being thrown their way and he wanted to relax and soothe his nerves down. He waited until everyone were outside, doing their own things like taking photos or walking along the river and he headed off to the room with the jacuzzi. The room itself was beautiful, dimly lit up by an orange glow, and everything was made of marble with a huge jacuzzi tub in the middle of the room. Long white linen curtains hanged from the window and there were several fluffy towels in a corner.

Beomgyu moved forward, looking around in awe, his footsteps echoing off the walls. He turned on the motor and the water started getting expelled from the jets, filling the enormous tub with warm water. He went through the bath bombs, throwing in everything that seemed interesting from musk to orange to strawberry and one that was called the Death Star. When the tub was full of hot water, foam and bubbles, Beomgyu stripped his clothes off, and slid into the tub. The relief was immediate, and he sighed in pleasure, as the water from the jets soothed his sore muscles, finally being able to get some alone time.

Just then the door opened with a click, and Beomgyu sat up in surprise, changing to embarrassment when he saw it was Taehyun.

"What are you doing here?" Beomgyu exclaimed, gathering the soap bubbles around himself so Taehyun would not see him naked.

"You do know I have seen you naked before, right?" Taehyun asked, an amused smile tugging at his lips.

"Taehyun, get the fuck out." Beomgyu hissed softly, "Anyone could see us!"
He watched as Taehyun locked the door and strolled towards the tub, "Yeah, but we aren't hiding from them anymore." The younger man leaned down to whisper against Beomgyu's ears, "Also if you ask me, I think you wanted me to fuck you, or else why was the door unlocked?"

Beomgyu shivered, hoping the younger man did not notice it as goosebumps erupted over his skin.

"I know you don't mind me joining you." Taehyun continued, trying to keep it breezy but there was a distinct note of excitement in his voice as he started stripping down naked and getting into the tub, opposite to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, still trying to cover his body with the soap bubbles, "Have you heard of personal space? It is something people try to respect around here." Beomgyu said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as Taehyun chuckled.

"I don't like to leave people alone." Taehyun smiled at him.

"Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap?" The younger man smirked at him, patting at his thighs, "It is going to be more comfortable."

"Taehyun... shut up." Beomgyu mumbled feeling himself turn red.

"Just come over here." Taehyun repeated, pouting his lips, and the older man groaned as he made his way over. As he neared Taehyun, he stopped, raising his hands, and splashing the water straight at the man, catching him by surprise.

"What the -"

Taehyun spluttered before grabbing a giggling Beomgyu and pulling him straight into his lap, the water splashing out with their activities.

"You little shit." Taehyun growled, his fingers tangling in Beomgyu's dark tresses, before leaning in and catching Beomgyu's lips in a breath-taking kiss. Beomgyu opened his lips slightly to breathe, but they were instantly attacked by plump seeking ones, a wet tongue penetrating them. Beomgyu's hands grasped on Taehyun's shoulders, hugging his neck, tangling his fingers on the hair that is growing out at the back of his head. Taehyun then reached behind to grab his butt cheeks, pulling him against his crotch and the pleasure was so immense that Beomgyu let out a loud moan.

Beomgyu started rolling his hips, rubbing his arousal against Taehyun's erection which was already hard, and Beomgyu needed Taehyun in him now, as he looked at the younger man, eyes filled with want.