Chapter 9⚠

First half is explicit sex with certain kinks involved (blindfold and ropes) so please skip it if you are uncomfortable.
Second half is an attempt at fluff and important to the story <3.

A week had passed by since the movie night and Taehyun had been right about fucking him hard until he could not walk for days. The younger man had taken him for round two in the shower and then moved on to his bedroom. By the time they were done, it was 5 am in the morning when Taehyun finally left to his apartment, leaving Beomgyu feeling sore all over. He tried to hide his limp at work, however Sunoo noticed it and could not stop teasing him about it.

"Was it the friend who allowed you to borrow his clothes, hyung?" Sunoo had said earning a well-deserved smack on the head from the older.

Even though he hated to admit it to himself, Beomgyu knew he was yearning for Taehyun's touch every night. He was getting addicted to him. For once, Jay did not have anything planned for the weekend, wanting to spend more time with Jungwoon instead. A week without seeing Taehyun was already too long for Beomgyu and he did not comprehend what had gotten to him, as he felt a little bit adventurous.

He waited for the younger man to text him but when noon arrived and yet, he did not receive any messages, Beomgyu decided to follow his heart foolishly, sending Taehyun a quick message.

Beomgyu: You know... I still have that puppy headband...

The reply came within a minute.

Taehyun: Fuck. Come over. Now.

Once Beomgyu entered Taehyun's apartment, with the headband in his hand, he gazed up at Beomgyu and said, "Is the theme for tonight, our deepest kinks? Because I got another one."

When Taehyun stared at him, speechless, Beomgyu continued staring at him with a sparkle in his eye, "Beomie wants you to tie him to your bed."

Taehyun looked like the air was knocked out of his body, as a choked noise escaped his throat.

"God. What is with you today."

Taehyun moaned as he pulled Beomgyu towards his bedroom. The older man looked into the mirror as he placed the puppy ears carefully on his dark long hair, plopping down on his bed, waiting patiently as the man rummaged through his closet, stepping out with rope...and a navy blindfold.

"Hmmm. Kinky. Why do you even have these? Do you do this with your other victims?"

There was a slight envy lining his tone, and he was hoping Taehyun did not catch up on it.

"Well...I tried it just once. But with you, I think it would be better."

Beomgyu tried not to let the flattery get to him, as he stretched his legs, motioning for the older man to come over.

"God you look so damn cute with those ears." Taehyun breathed as he straddled the older on the bed, opening the bedside drawer.

"You are really making me lose my mind, Choi Beomgyu." Taehyun moaned, grabbing the older man's hand, and tying it to the bed post behind. He did the same with the other hand, and looked down at Beomgyu.

"Are you sure you are okay with this?" Taehyun asked, gesturing to the blindfold.

"Fuck. Yes."

"Do you trust me that much?" Taehyun asked him, his eyes turning dark with lust.

Beomgyu hummed for a while, feigning to be deep in thought, "Maybe."

"Let's keep a safe word... what about 'kittens'?"

"Weird choice of word Taehyun but okay." Beomgyu giggled.

Taehyun then took the navy blindfold, and slowly covered the older man's eyes, tying it off at the back. Beomgyu was immediately thrown into darkness and it startled him for a while, his breathing picking up pace. He felt Taehyun's lips on him, "Shh it is going to be alright." He whispered against his lips, kissing him gently.