Chapter 14⚠

The next two days were painful for Beomgyu as Taehyun ignored him. Then one day he received a text from the man asking if he could see him. Even though Beomgyu was still upset with the man, he agreed to it, giving Taehyun a chance to maybe explain his behaviour the past few days. Maybe he finally sorted his emotions out. He was disappointed however when Taehyun turned up on his doorstep, and pushed him against the door, slamming it shut and getting rid of his clothes as he thrusted into him.

And Beomgyu allowed him, the two days without him were like hell anyways and he was okay with any sort of interaction from the younger man even if it meant just sex. Soobin's words came to his mind, and he knew he should talk it out with Taehyun before it became worse, but he did not want to ruin this. If telling Taehyun that he was in love with him meant the possibility of losing him, then he would rather keep it a secret with him.

He watched as the younger man put on his briefs and pants, buttoning up his shirt. "I assume you are leaving?" Beomgyu asked as he sighed.

He observed the falter in Taehyun's expression as he struggled to act unaffected, "I need to go somewhere."

"Why did you come here, Taehyun?" Beomgyu asked.

"Because I missed you and I need you." Taehyun thought to himself but not saying it out loud.

Taehyun was staring at him, his expression so blank and dark that Beomgyu could not decipher what thoughts were going on in his mind. It was frustrating him.

"Fine." Beomgyu murmured, before getting back under the cover of his bed. "Just go."

He saw some sort of emotion flicker in Taehyun's eyes before it disappeared and he turned around, to leave.

This continued for the rest of the week, Taehyun would come over once work was over, and the only time he would show his emotions were when he was fucking him, marking him all over. Just like before, he would just leave once he was done. Beomgyu was beginning to think that he hallucinated all those times Taehyun had been gentle, had been so caring, had made him laugh. He did not even recognise who this man was. But this was what their deal was supposed to be, purely sex. No feelings involved.

Beomgyu kept these events a secret from Soobin, knowing the man would reprimand him for allowing Taehyun to treat him this way.

When Taehyun turned to leave on the end of the week, Beomgyu opened his mouth to call out to him, beg him to stay, ask him why he was doing this to him suddenly, and that he missed him, but nothing came out. It was not until he heard the door close, and was certain Taehyun was gone, that he sank to the floor and allowed the tears to fall.

It was a warm Spring day, a new start of the week and Beomgyu decided he was not going to let Taehyun use him again. He was determined to ignore Taehyun's messages. However, everything went out of the window when he received a text on their group chat.

It was Jay's birthday and the man wanted to get drunk. He had texted in their group chat asking if everyone was down to drink which of course they agreed to. It was a change from the usual coffees and cakes in the café and so Jay went ahead and booked a booth for them with the promise of free drinks, in an expensive pub that Beomgyu had never set foot in.

Beomgyu decided to look his best that day, to take some sort of revenge on Taehyun, putting in more effort on his appearance. He looked through his wardrobe and found the black shirt Taehyun had given him several months back, the first night they had slept together. He held it in his hands, stroking it slightly with a bittersweet smile. He continued rummaging through and found a black shirt that Yeonjun had gifted to him and he had thrown it into his wardrobe. The reason why he never wore the shirt was because it was outrageous, the back was sheer and cut slightly at the middle, with flowing sleeves. The shirt often gets lifted up with any slight movement and Beomgyu knew Taehyun would never be able to resist that. Maybe this would impress him and give him some leverage. He coupled it with the tightest pants he owned.