THREE. the pick up

NOW STANDING NEAR A LAMPPOST YANG YUJIN, groaned and looked down at her outfit - which were a pair of black sweatpants and a white shirt

NOW STANDING NEAR A LAMPPOST YANG YUJIN, groaned and looked down at her outfit - which were a pair of black sweatpants and a white shirt. She didn't mind what the person would think about her anyway. Seeing lights coming from the side of the street the van pulls up in front of her. The window rolling down seeing a person with a full-on red suit.

" ms. yang yujin, correct?" she nodded in response. "password?"

Now remembering the password she answered, " red light, green light."

The van's backdoor opening she walked up to it before taking a deep breath. The guard seemed very serious but she thought she had assumed they were just playing a silly joke as a 'game'. Sitting in the most uncomfortable seat ever looking around to see everyone passed out tired.

"I'm guessing they were sleepy too?" she joked not knowing the fog in the car which now caused her to fall in deep sleep.

THE SOUND OF UPBEAT CLASSICAL MUSIC IN THE AIR HAD NOW WOKEN HER UP, her first sight being a whole bunch of beds stacked up with people laying there. getting up as fast as she could she makes sure to fold her blanket just for good manners.

seeing everyone walk down from there beds she had seen a very known man; cho sangwoo. the son of mrs.cho the lovely lady her father helped out. walking up to him he had seemed tired in some form of way.

"hello mr.sangwoo, I haven't seen you in such a longtime." she then paused, "have you visited your mother? she's been worried sick."

now having sangwoo gazing at her she got quiet. "sorry, I seem to talk a lot."

"it's alright kiddo. what are you doing here, aren't you suppose to be with your mother?" she let out a broken laugh, "I decided why not break the rules again and have some fun playing some games?" making them both laugh.

a commotion appeared behind them; there were people surrounding the area not making it visible for them to see. sangwoo then went up to the circle making yujin follow behind. you could see a grown man around his 30's. "you took more from me than whatever I might possibly owe." she couldn't tell what they were fighting for since she had just gotten there.

"if all of that's true, how come you ran then?" making the girl that looked oddly familiar fire back, "well, I didn't." "I went independent." the man now laughed at her and mocked her.

throwing a punch was what he attempted put you could tell he missed. "independent, huh?" "are you some kind of activist?"

"come on then, go wave a flag, oh that's right." The man having a hold of the young girl's hair. "you're from north korea, huh? then wave theirs, hmm?"

turned out he wasn't the only man after her since after that another man had came to her asking for his money back. she guessed she was some kind of pickpocket of some sort.

which now reminds her, she was the same girl who stole her money on the way back home.

alright that was chapter 3 enjoy. don't forget to not be a ghost reader please.
I don't know how to write fight scenes to I attempted my best at it, I will try to update frequently.