FIVE. the voting

HELL, THAT'S WHERE THEY WERE RIGHT NOW. everyone sitting down all together leaving no gaps or spaces in between each other. yujin was sitting next to sangwoo with her head on his back, trying to relax herself.

the next thing she knew was the same alarm ringed making everyone quickly stand up in the positions. the same men with the red suit and black mask were standing before them. the door closing behind them and the players hurdling together.

"you have all made it through the first game."

"congratulations." the suited man stated

"you're moving on, I will now announce results of the first game."

looking up at the project the digits trilling and decreasing now laid at a number of 201 players, "out of 456 players, 255 were eliminated, and 201 players successfully completed the first game." the announcement made and 201 players gasp and murmur to their partners around them.

you could say it was quiet inside this hell hole but not everyone was so, "mister, please."

"listen, I'm so sorry. I swear I will pay what I owe. I'll do it, I'll pay it all." the lady cried out to them now pleading to them on the floor.

"please, sir." she sobbed to them

"I have a child. oh! so young, I need to register, and I still need to name my child, sir."

"please. I'm so sorry." another begged

yujin didn't know if she should feel bad for the first lady or wonder why she would leave a child alone with a guardian. "sir, I'm begging you. let me leave and I swear I'll find a way to pay it all."

the floor was now getting full of mothers begging for their forgiveness and in return for them to go back home, and live their old boring life. "I can't keep going. sir, please, I can't go on."

yujin thought I was weird why everyone would play and game, but then all of a sudden want to leave and quit the challenge once they had just started it.

"this seems to be a misunderstanding. we are not trying to hurt you or collect your debts, let me remind you we're here to give you a chance" the square masked announced.

"a chance to death?" yujin added making her voice low but able for everyone to listen.

yujin, now being pointed at by 119 spoke up. "we play some kids games, and you shoot us. you want me to choose that. that's some chance."

"we may be in debt, sir but that doesn't justify killing us all."

"this is just a game." red suit justified.

making everyone murmur at his response. yujin just wanted this scene to be over with so she walked back to her bed where she had woken up this morning. raising her eyes she saw a girl about the same hight as her and waved, luckily she waved back.