SEVEN. home

WHINING IN PAIN, yujin felting being thrown into the street, her head contacting with the cement. as she squirming  around she felt in contact with another person or so that was what she thought. shivering in the cold without any outer clothes and just in a sports bra and sports shorts was never the best idea. 

"oh, help! help! help! hello!" a familiar masculine voice besides her screamed getting her attention. sae-byeok who was next to her took off her blindfold and yujin could finally see where she was - in the middle of a walking park, or so that's what it looked it.

"could you help me out?" kang sae-byeok impatiently asked. 

"ah, right." yujin reaching for sae-byeok's blindfold which covered her eyes she had the felling the felling of color rush through her. "thanks." the kang girl said with a genuine smile.

"will you shut up?" sae-byeok asked the man who was rolling around on his sides yelling for help, yujin looked genuinely worried.

"huh?"

yujin saw the taller girl chasing into her clothes while walking up to the man and pulled his blindfold off, before she could speak to him, he started panting now out of breath. "who are you?" he asked the younger.

"yang yujin, you?"

"sir?" yujin didn't get a response. wonder why? well his eyes were sending death glares at the girl behind her. yujin who was squatting turned her head over and saw the pretty girl now packing up her extra items in a backpack.

"the pickpocket? you're the thief." he screamed at her out of breath. yujin getting frightened she flinched from her spot and now sat on her bum on the cement.

"sir, are you planning on staying here all night? don't you have family to go to." yujin asked watching the man who got dressed quick was sitting on the side of the road.

"yeah, I'll be leaving in a while."

"hey, has your mother ever taught you not to speak to strangers?" sae-byeok asked her attention.

"we've meet each other at the games, what do you mean?"

"nothing, let's go before this man keeps harassing me about his money."

After walking what seemed like forever they finally got to Yujin's mother's residency. before walking up to the building she saw the kang girl leaving, "hey! wait, where are you sleeping for the night?"

"I'll find a place, if not I'll just go with my brother for the night."

"would your little brother mind if you stay the night?" she asked, "not that I am telling you to stay, but its quit a walk from here."

After sae-byeok hesitated her answer she finally answered, "sure, I don't think he'll mind."

"but, I'll have to go meet him tomorrow."

"that's fine with me, come on." yujin took her hand and walked calmly inside the home, sae-byeok widen her eyes in the view of the home, why would a girl like yang yujin who looked who could most likely have money compared to everyones in the neighborhood together join these deadly games.

the night was spent with, two girls in one room.

alright, sorry for not updating but its possible for me to update again today.

NOT PROOFREAD