THIRTEEN. triangle

AFTER BREAKFAST EVERYONE HAD LINED UP IN A LINE AND FOLLOWED THE GUARDS, leading them through the crazy maze lookalike. yujin's eyes filled with bright colors like pink, lime green and more. getting behind the man who had also been thrown in the streets along with her and sae-byeok. seong gi-hun.

after a while they were founded to be the same doors in which they played red light, green light. the chills rising throughout her body and out. thinking of the bad memories that had happened that same day.

looking around the room seemed different, very differ it had colored gates around the wall and cloud wallpaper. with the upbeat sound of drums beating. walking inside the room everyone spread apart looking their owns ways, attempting to guess what the next game would be.

the room had all the playground equipment you'd need. from the big slide to the swings she would spend her day at when her mother would go out of town with her step-dad and leave her alone for the week.

"why the hell is this playground so huge?" the sound of his voice hit yujin's ears turning around seeing three men who looked around the same age, and the same elderly man who passed the first game with her. "what's the game here?" you could here the impatience in his voice.

"players, welcome to the second game. we will begin shortly."

chatter could be heard but you'd have to have great hearing to hear what they were saying although one conversation was heard clearly. "hey, what do we think? huh?"

"maybe that roundabout there. jungle gym without falling. huh?"

"players, before the second game begins, choose one of the four available shapes you see on the wall. once you've chosen your shape, please stand in front of it." the lady announced to them like she did throughout the last game.

"does she mean those?" 

"so our options are circle, triangle, star, umbrella."

"I don't know. them seem very familiar." hearing this sentence yujin thought of all of the games she had played when she was younger but one that stood out the most was 'dalgona' something her mom made her something when they had their time together. 

going up to sae-byeok she looked very concentrated at a person from afar, cho sangwoo. her fathers friend, not knowing what they had with each other she tapped her shoulder. "saebyeok, I think I may know what the game is."

"yeah, so does he but it seems like someone is choosing money over friends." she answered to her, "aren't we all, thought think about it. one of us will probable take it all while we might just lose and die in the hands of people we don't know."

"choose a shape and stand in front of it immediately." not only did she say it once but twice, yujin walked off to the side and was now standing in front of the triangle shape. right behind her stood kang sae-byeok.

NOT PROOFREAD.

everyone go check out my new book 'traitor' and my gif shop