EIGHTEEN. tug-of-war

( not proofread )

"ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?" player 01 hummed in response. "all of the..that was dangerous. when did you get up there?" gi-hun wondered, how could a man his age climb all the way to the top bunk.

"we were worried about you, sir, when you disappeared." Ali innocently regarded him, "nobody here got hurt so that's good."

sae-byeok took a moment to think about what had happened early to yujin, looking at here she saw her playing with ji-yeong some kind of hand game. admiring her from afar was something she was best at, the small giggles coming from the girls mouth made her feel butteries in her stomach.

"uh, well, at this point, we should know what to call each other. why don't we go around and tell each other our names now." gi-hun motioned all of them members in the group at the moment.

"I know your name already, though. ssangmun-dong." he gave him a genuine smile. gu-hun chuckled at the nice try Ali gave, "ssangmun-dong is just my hometown. the name is seong gi-hun."

"seong gi-hun of ssangmun-dong."

sangwoo patted Ali in the shoulder to get his attention, "so then, what about your name?"

"ali, ali abdul."

"and where are you from?" gi-hun interviewed.

"pakistan." 

"pakistan?, where is that?"

"north of India." sangwoo informed gi-hun who asked a question.

"he's right." gi-hun placed his hand on sangwoo's shoulder as he shifted over a bit, he looked annoyed .

"of course, he is. this man here went to SNU-"

"cho sang-woo" he  put in, they all looked back at the girls. ji-yeong and yujin who were playing with each others hands - and sae-byeok who was quite all along. after felling stares coming from the guys, "come on, really?"

"we're all teammates here now, we should really know about each other, build up a little trust, okay?" sae-byeok hesitated on her answer for a minute, "kang sae-byeok ."

"sae-byeok?"

"that's a pretty name." the compliment rose her ego a bit but she dint say anything nor showed any emotion for a second. "though I'm not sure how well it fits." not for long

"hey, player 214 and 240." they turned their heads around, "yes?"

"what are your guys' name?"

yujin went first and introduced herself not a minute later ji-yeong went after explain their names. "and what is your name, sir? if you don't mind."