TEN. teaming?

The feeling of her eyes hurting hit once again, the bright lights in the room making her wake up as quick as possible

The feeling of her eyes hurting hit once again, the bright lights in the room making her wake up as quick as possible. getting off the bed in search for anyone, a exact one. kang sae-byeok who was talking to someone who she really didn't like number 101. he was sided with all of his men who where behind looking straight at her.

walking up to her but not to close just to hear just barely bits of their conversation. "I'll take you in again and look past everything."

"come and join us."

"we were a good team for a while out there, huh?" he was talking to her as if their were friends - more like manipulating her.

"are you actually serious? i mean, everybody out there is still looking for you." she stated to him with the most serious face on display. yujin didn't know if it made her feel some type of way but it surely did for a hot second.

"it doesn't matter how tough you are, you're not going to win in this place. Not on your own. didn't you notice, that girl you've been she looks like she had her fun with you on the day off from this hell hole." Kang Sae-byeok faced looked even mad once he had brought up her friend in the conversation.

"those jerks with mask came in and removed the beds of the people who died. make one mistake out there, and yours is next." he laughed out

"worry about your own ass, okay - and don't you dare let me hear yujin's name come out of your mouth." the men in the back including him chuckled as if it was a joke.

"don't join him. this guy's a dumb dumbass. he liked to pick all of his minions' pockets just so he could fill up his own. he got bold enough one day to go after his head honcho's pockets, but now he's in here. 'cause he was stupid and got caught. you know what people in my hometown would call you, huh?"

"a damn revolutionary asshole." now everyone had to laugh at this for sure.

"you communist little bitch, i'm gonna-

"excuse me." a familiar woman comes interrupting their chat. "am i interrupting you?"

"sorry." a smile on her face holding up two fingers up.

"Attention. Your mealtime begins now." the woman on the PA announced to every player who was in the room.

"All players, please form a line..in the center of the room. Let me repeat the instruction."

Everyone had gotten their meal and had at least someone to sit by, just how yujin and sae-byeok were. they tought it was a good idea for them to sit together especially since their relationship had gotten better through-out the days.

bother were taking their time on their meals. yujin made sure to feed sae-byeok again just like she did at the cafe.

 yujin made sure to feed sae-byeok again just like she did at the cafe

Look what I got. RYUJIN my ult bias in the Kpop industry.
any way if I post short chapters like this I will try to update everyday!!

NOT PROOFREAD