ELEVEN. the restroom

(small chapter ahead) NOT PROOFREAD

THE NIGHT HIT QUICKLY, everyone was most likely to be sleeping. some where - some weren't that was yujin thinking if using the restroom during this time was not the best idea. slightly hitting sae-byeok shoulder the taller turned around and looked at her making eye contact.

"would you mind coming with me to ask to use the restroom?" she asked quietly not wanting to wake anyone up at the time.

" sur-

Banging on the doors hit were heard in the room their eyes following on player 212, "hey, hey, hey! open the door, you jerk!" she screamed at the man in the red suit.

"i have to pee really bad, right now! don't you jerks ever take a leak? let me use the restroom! i gotta go now!"

"hey, just let me use the bathroom for once second. jeez, come on! look, it's mostly men in here, okay? want a puddle here?"

"damn it ! damn you, scumbags! i hope you're ashamed. treat us like humans, damn it! who do you think you are?'

"hey, triangle. i don't need you. get me your superior. just get me that some square head guy!" backing away from the door you could see clearly the superior coming in no time. " you may not leave this room past your given curfew." 

"damn it. you masked guys think you control when i'm supposed to pee, huh?" oh, closing the window on her didn't help at all just made her even mad.

"oh, what the...

"you freaking bastard!"

"hey, lets go ask. you can climb down first i'll go down after you." sae-byeok allowed to let the shorter girl go first. once they both made it down yujin covered sae-byeok's eyes. sae-byeok not knowing that what player 212 was doing right now was very weird.

the door opening was their cue to ask. walking up in front of the lady, "damn, people wont listen to someone until they start screaming at you."

cutting her off sae-byeok went up to him before here. "we gotta go."

"oh yeah, what are you two wimpy girls going to do together. actually don't tell me i don't want an image in my head." shaking her head.

"i beg to get the damn toilet, and you're gonna sit right on top of it like that, just to satisfy you girlfriend over here. is that it?" yujin looking embarrassed she looked down while the other looked straight at player 212 eyes.

"hey."

"you're a pretty annoying girl, aren't you. trying to have your fun in here while we have to suffer to survive."

"i'll let this pass just don't do anything in the restroom." sae-byeok took yujin's and connected them not even a second later they were following the man in the red suit.

 "what a rude little brat, hey"