TWENTY-TWO. next game

EVERYONE WHO MADE IT BACK OUT ALIVE WALKED INTO THE SAME ROOM, everyone was in shock when they saw han mi-nyeo laying on down on her back. she put herself up and waved at them, "deok-su, honey, so glad you won." she said in the most happiest voice she has down while being here. "how..how the hell." player 101 stuttered out looking surprised at what was in his eyesight. "you're looking at me like you've seen a ghost. are you okay?"

as she pointed to the other direction -  more directly to the guards. "the masked guys all called me this, 'the weakest link. like when nobody chooses you as a partner for things when you were a kid." her hand move to another way, "hey, this guy knows about it. the weakest link! and after that, they gently escorted me back to this dorm." she continues to laugh it off and runs her hand through out her hair. "because..they said that it's all a part of a rules that..in the old days not to let a kid turn into some kind of an outcast, I guess."

"goddamn it! its amazing, isn't it?" everyone walked away after she started laughing like a lunatic. sae-byeok dried out tears were satined on her cheeks along with yujin who were the same. their hands were interlock, it was their favorite thing to do, to show skin-ship. not long after they guards had came in to give them their meals, yujin saw kang she-byeok who was quietly bitting her potato. "let's just stop all this. I cant keep doing this. I cant." was heard from the center of the room, the lady's husband. she felt guilty for splitting them apart.

"the majority must agree, well, come on, let's get out. half of us, that's all we need to end this right now. don't any of you want to leave this horrible place?" he tried to convince the majority of the people who were still in the game. "anyone who wants to go, stand up. let's get out of here. how can you call yourselves human? how many of you can continue with this insanity just for the money? you just had to kill the ones you were the closest to at this place, and you're goo with that just to get the money?"

as he kept ranting someone besides him spoke up, "so what if we stop now?" sangwoo walked up to the man who was on the verge of crying. "you think your wife will stop being dead if we all go now? and she'll forgive you for letting her get murdered? if you cant keep going, then why are you alive right now?" he grabbed the guy's collar and brought him close up to his face. "you should've been the one who died in there instead. see that? that's the price of being in here."

"and your wife and the others paid it with their lives. and you wanna go and leave? you wanna start from the beginning again?" the guy kept shaking his head in fear, "you ready to do all that, huh? starting over again from nothing with that guilt." he dropped the player's body on the ground as he fell limped. "and is everybody here ready to do that as well? go ahead, stand up! let's see who thinks they are. get up and get out of here!

AFTER A VERY WORKED UP NIGHT, yujin had actually gotten some sleep since sae-byeok agreed to sing her a goodnight song to her. the morning began with the same ring of bells. her eyes burning from the light of the room, four red suited man walked inside with a coffin. her eyes darted at the man who was hanging himself with a sheet cover, as she looked away she heard the woman's voice again. "player 69, eliminated." as the golden lights appeared the piggy bank was getting filled with more money, from the player who had just gotten eliminated. "attention, all players. the fifth game is about to begin. all players, follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall."

as they entered the room they gathered all together in a line, there were mannequins in front of them with numbered tags on the."welcome, players, to the fifth game. before we begin, please make your way down the steps and choose one of the mannequins that you see presented before you. once you've chosen, take the corresponding vest. they are numbered 1 through 17. let me repeat the instructions." as the first person went down the steps he went to a doll and took the vest to place it over his chest.

after some of them not choosing they woman than spoke up again, "your attention, please. the numbers you see on the mannequins correspond to the order in which you will be playing. please make you decision carefully." walking up to number sixteen she took it into her hands and placed it over her head now being places on her stomach area. as they finally finished picking their numbers out they were walked into the door which lead them into a room. more like something you would see in the circus. "hello, players, let me welcome you all to the fish game."

"the fifth game is glass stepping stones. the stepping stones before you are made of two types of glass, one will be tempered glass and the other will be normal glass. the tempered glass stepping stone as strong enough to hold the weight of two people. however, the normal glass will break even if just one person steps on it. for this game, you will guess which one of next two tiles is the tile made of the stronger tempered glass, and only step on those across the 18 pairs of tile. you may then cross over to the other side safely and pass this game."

getting closer to the end!!

anyway, so I have this new book called lover like me (kang sae-byeok) and I have two OCs that I wanted them to have their own story, but with a different plot. I will have an explanation in the next chapter.

these are the characters.

choi ji-hoon ( cha eun-woo ) and lee sol-i ( yang hyeji )