NINETEEN. the win

(not proofread)

MEANWHILE IN THE ELEVATOR, which was now heading down to the platform where the other teams were waiting, "hey, dude."

"who you think you're praying to, huh? to god?" yujin looked at ji-yeong while still panting for air, "you think you made it out of there because of god, don't you?"

"the reason you're still breathing and thanking that nice god of yours..is that old man there." she faced player 01 who was squatting on the floor.

"and that guy over there who came up with that awesome last-minute trick." the man ignored her as he kept praying, "you know if there's anybody that you should be thanking it's them, not god."

he suddenly stops and gave the most evil face to the girl, "you sad lost soul. what would you say about everybody who was nailed to the cross for our salvation today?"

"they scarificed themselves for us. we are here, thanks to their blood. I pray to the lord on behalf of all us sinners." her glared at everyone person in the elevator, "I gave thanks for their sacrifice."

"god made a decision to help our team win. that's why we're all here." he agreed back at the girl who simply looked like she didn't give a fuck.

"bullshit."

"you killed those guys out there." in realization he went rapidly back to praying being followed by ji-yeong. "oh!, if we say some prayers, do we all get to go to heaven?"

"I should really pray too if that's how easy it is. our god who art in heaven, we worked as a team to send people to your side. and we sent a bunch of them today. and please help us with a whole lot more to be with you."

"and I hope that from now on-

ji-yeong stopped for a second to look beside her, sae-byeok. "be quiet!"

"me?, or do you mean that guy?"

"everyone."

once they had finally landed yujin stood up and dusted herself off, ji-yeing followed behind her as she walked along the platform. "what's your name, huh?" the yang girl heard behind her.

"why do you care about that?"

"so I can use your name, duh!"

"it doesn't matter." kang sae-byeok told her. "so secretive."

"listen, okay. just leave me alone."

"well, yujin and I are friends. and you're her friend so should we get to know each other?" as sae-byeok ignored her she walked by her to get in front, now standing behind yujin.

AFTER MAKING IT ALIVE, their lunch for this day was a corn. they were all sitting in their group, the three girls sitting next to each other while the lady was talking away. "you know what? I really thought we were going to die out there."