SIXTEEN. the deceased man

not proofread!

GRAPHIC MADE BY ME ( olnyhhyunjin  )

" ATTENTION, PLAYERS, I will now announce the results of the second game." viewing the monitor that was attached to the wall, the numbers had decreased by a lot. and the amount of money increased they both went opposite directions.

 " out of the 187 players who participated, 79 players were eliminated." the eyes of the players were firmly on the piggy bank that was getting its space taken up and the opacity of it. sae-byeok looked at it so amazed by the money that came rushing down the pipe.

suddenly the music stopped and the money quit coming down, "the prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won. the total prize money accumulated so far is now 34.8 billion won."

after the amazing eye sighting everyone calmed down eventually, "attention. your mealtime begins now. all players, please form a line in the center of the room. the young yang girl put her short legs to work and began walking up to the line in which was still forming.

behind her was a man who looked foreign but he knew Korean, "hello. how do you like the games so far?" she asked him. it was a horrible question to ask since the games could could any of them at this point.

"oh - hello, umm I don't know how to answer that question, but I guess you could say I'm enjoying this." yujin nodded as she stepped up with the moving line. "my name is ali, ali abdul."

"yujin, yang yujin." he nodded as he proceeded to shake hands with her. yujin and Ali both made it to the front of the line and received their meal - an egg and a soda.

not that she was being ungrateful, but she really did fell like eating some jajangmyeon. the one her dad would make for her, she would enjoy eating it after school watching the television with her dad.

meanwhile, she enjoyed her meal - well she wouldn't a meal but you get the point, she heard someone speak up. "excuse me."

her head turned the direction she heard the voice, it was a lady around her 20s also player 198. "it was them,  they.. skip the line and got seconds. I saw it."

as player 101 shoved his boiled egg in his mouth the stares increased. "hey, what's the matter, everybody? jeez."

"you never see a guy eat before, is that it? shit." as he chuckled player 271 approached him with the most toughest face he could pull off. as he pointed out all five of them who were gathered together he stared down at one - only one. player 101.

"who do you think you are? that's my food you just ate." he revealed to them although neither of them seemed to care, "ah. so, uh, is this yours?"

he lifted up the glass to his face examining the bottle, "is your name on it? 'cause I sure don't see anything." as everyone laughed it off player 271 didn't get why this was funny. "I'm sorry." he upraised the glass to his mouth to take a sip but before he could the other player yanked it out of his hand, "give me that."

"give it back, it's mine. give it back to me!" not long after they ended up dropping the bottle causing it to shatter and the soda to leak out onto the floor. "you little shit, goddamn it.

he came upon him and raised him by his jacket collar, "why did you break it, you jerk? how was this, huh?" he threw the most hurtful punch straight to his face. " how come a scrawny guy like you is so greedy about food?"

"-you piece of shit!" kicking him right in the stomach, "hey, listen up. you should learn to share."

yujin covered her eyes not bearing to look at the poor guy who was getting kicked over and over again, "is it too hard, you dumbass?"

"you bastard! what the hell? you shithead." not long after he quit and yujin uncovered her eyes to see the guy laying there on the ground not moving a bit. the worst fear came to the young girl's mind as she thought of him being dead and in which was caused by another player.

sangwoo a very good friend went to check up on the guy who had plenty of blood all over his mouth and nose. shaking him in hope he would wake up, "hey, you okay? hey, wake up." after checking his pulse he turned to gi-hun who was waiting for a result, "he's gone."

"uh, hello, guards. can someone do something?" the panic hit immediately as everyone started murmuring. "hey, dint you hear that?"

he started walked up to the guards who were standing in place like a mannequin , "a person died. that man there just died." as he kept pointed to the scene the guards refused to move from their spot, "look, that man was killed."

"that bastard..that bastard just killed him."

"he just killed someone over there! he just died!" the voice sounded enraged with fear filling up yujin's body of this. "can't you hear me, huh?" as he found the security camera he looked directly at it, "help us now!"

"a man just died! we shouldn't be killing each other like this!" as if he thought of that man being died was bad this happened, "player 271, eliminated." turning around the monitor showed the number of players decreased.

slowing turning his head around he saw money falling down from the pipe again. the doors opened with two guards coming inside with a coffin box, a pink leather around it and a bow.

looking at the body they had just placed inside was taken somewhere no one knew. the players had no clue on what they did with the dead body but one this was for sure, they didn't show remorse against them.

 a (sort of) long chapter today!