TWENTY-FIVE. the end

( not proofread )

this chapter was a bit rushed but I hope you still enjoy it.

GRAPHIC - olnyhhyunjin

THEY EACH STOOD ON THEIR SIDE, except sae-byeok and yujin who were laying on the same bed. they were trying to comfort each other. sangwoo looked like he was burning his eyes onto yujin who was laying her head down on sae-byeok's head. "yujin, are you sure you're okay. you've been hissing like if you were in pain." sae-byeok asked her.

yujin nodded not wanting to make sae-byeok worry about her. "don't worry about me, worry about yourself. it's important for you to make it out of here." yujin told her.

"if you do make sure to tell my dad that I love him, and tell your brother I had a fun time that day at the cafe." sae-byeok cried in tears of the thought of losing her today.

"yah, don't say that."

yujin's mind was getting more blurry as the time went by she watched sae-byeok caressing her cheek. her energy was waring down. "yujin, w-wake up!" sae-byeok screamed. she saw blood run down from yujin's shirt, she lifted it up and saw a deep cut as if she were cut with the knife. "i..I-i don't want t-to die..sae-byeok." she yelp in tears.

"shh..hey, hey.." the voice appeared it was like she was hearing the angles call her. sae-byeok cupped her cheeks but the blurry vision was making it a bit impossible for her to see her full face.

"let me l-live..I-i w-want to s-see my dad." 

"it's okay, it's okay. I'm here, I'll tell him everything you want him to know." she brought her face down to kiss her forehead making yujin close her eyes. she ran her hand through yujin's hair locks making her relax. as she moved her body upwards placing her back onto her stomach. "kang sae-byeok..I-i love y-you." she gave her the sweetest smile she had ever seen.

"does it hurt, monkey?" sae-byeok whispered to her into her ear. yujin slowly lifted her head up looking into her eyes, "y-yes."

tase-byeok bent her head down as she slowly placed her lips onto yujin's they slowly had a French kiss. as sae-byeok let go of the kiss she saw yujin's face which was covered of both of their tears together. 

sae-byeok was crying for the first time in her love life, the first person she had actually loved as a lover. the older smiled, then gently placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you to, yang yujin." she mumbled as she felt yujin's body go completely limp, her body fell against sae-byeok's chest.

the older held her until two men went up to them and placed someone who once use to be kang sae-byeok's lover into a coffin. 

THE END..