FOURTEEN. broken piece

(not proofread)

NOW STANDING AT THE FILLED LINE WITH TRIANGLE SELECTORS, "the time to select your shape has ended." the lady on the PA explained along, "I will now explain the rules of the next game." the sudden hearing of doors opening with the shapes disappearing. the guards in the red suit lined against the doors with one of them passing them a silver container which seemed to have something inside. "all players, please take one case each from the table at the front of your line."

going along the line she reached her hand out to receive the container, as she walked away she carefully made her way to the nearest round around. "please take a moment to open the case and check the contents. opening the top she founded herself stuck with her worst fear. 

picking up the small needle she gently placed it along the line to the triangle, dragging carefully making sure it didn't break during the process. "the second game is sugar honeycombs. the shape you have chosen is the shape you must remove from the honeycomb."

yujin went along the edges on the triangle, with it being fragile she had to be cautious with what she was doing not only because this was her ways of winning but was also a way of being away from death. removing one side of it she let out a heavy breath in and out. "the time limit is ten minutes. you will pass if you trim out the shape without it breaking or cracking within the time limit. with that, let the game begin."with being under pressure and the time clicking even faster than what she moved, she speed up her paste, the needle digging inside the sugar making it separate from each other.

breaking the outer shell she finally removed the second part all she needed was the bottom of the triangle, realizing she had made it this far she took a breaking from the needle and placed the finger tips along the line and cautiously pulled down - the piece broke.