FOUR. red light, green light

THE ELEVATOR DOOR OPENING WITH AROUND NINE MEN WITH A RED SUIT CAME OUT, with one of them thing a couple of steps forward, "I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you all." realizing the man talking was the only one with a square figure on it's mask.

"everyone here will participate in six different games over six days, those who win the six games will receive a handsome cash prize." informing everyone what the prize would be after, but will they know what would happen to the losers of the games?

a man from the front spoke up to them which kinda shocked yujin why anyone would speak to them, "and why should we believe that?"

"y-you took all our stuff and put us to sleep coming here, and then you brought us to this strange warehouse."

yujin checking her pockets noticed her phone was missing along with some cash she had on herself the night before, "now you're saying you'll pay us if we go and play a few games?"

"you really expect us to buy that?"

noting that the masked person was speaking everyone had a scared, worried face. "we reluctantly took all of those measures. to maintain confidentially as we brought you here."

"we'll return everything once the games are over."

tasing her small hand for them being able to slightly see her she spoke up, " why do you all have masks?"

everyone turning to see the 4'11 girl speaking and surprised because they thought she had to be least 14 or 15. "why are you wearing those things, is it to hind your identify from us?"

"we are all the same here."

"correct, we do not disclose the faces and personal information of our staff to any of the participants."

"it's a measure we take to ensure fair games and confidentiality."

"please understand."

"well, I don't believe you on bit, you got that?" sangwoo who was next to the yang girl stated with full confidence not stuttering not even once.

"you tricked us. we were kidnapped." not that yujin was shocked from him speaking but she kinda liked his confidence, "you can make as many excuses as you want to make sure nobody knows you broke the law in here."

"if you're going to make up for that, then we're gonna need something more." yujin nodded, crossing her arms like it all made sense to her.

"player 218, cho sang-woo."

"age, 46 years. former team leader of team two at joy investments. siphoned money off from his clients' balances, the invested it in derivatives and futures options and failed."

"current loss, 650 million won."

now you could say it was shocking that someone who seemed like a great person with no problems could do that, you were wrong.