Hugs

-Valerius

He is not someone that is into hugging, specially in public. All you can expet from him is putting an arm around your waist when he is jelous or a bit drunk. The occasion he hugs you properly is (of course in private) is when you need comfort that he is willing to give and when HE needs it.

-Volta

Oh my, she does love hugs, I think any tipe of affection will make her happy + with food. She is so tiny so its not a big problem hugging her. It makes her feel loved, and thats something she really likes.

-Valdemar

They are not very interested into hugs, if you give them one they will probrably ask you to let them go for later continue what they are doing. The rare moments you have a hug from them is in "desperate" moments, then they will let you, with some head pats and a purr from them.

-Vulgora

They might not show it...or mabye they do but in a wrong way, but they kinda like your hugs, if anyone else would try to do it they will think its a fighting technique and attack back. But if you do it, they will still react agressivly but less knowing its you. So probably pick you up and throw you on a safe place. If you are strong enough to stay hugged to them, they will let you be and carry you around.

-Vlastomil

He adores some affection, specially from you. He will be happy for any hug of yours. Don't forget about his precious worms.