When someone ask them if they want kids

-Valerius

He will turn fully to the person that asked him with a look of unimpressed and disgust sort of form, but the question keeps repeating in his mind again and again. Does he want kids? He shakes his head in deny taking off the blush unconsciously he had, he really dont like having children around, noisy, need of full attention. He had already settled his mind that he didn't want kids.

But the thought of a little you or him in his life WITH you it didn't sound so bad.

-Volta

Kids? KIDS?! like- to eat or-? 

She will turn red and bite her nails after she understands. She already have in mind that whatever child she will ruin it because of herself and claim she didn't deserve to thought such things with someone so lovely like you.

-Valdemar

just- why. the person will turn one of his experiment. the subject of children never touched again.

-Vulgora

I have no idea who is the one so much brave to approach Vulgora with such question. But whoever does has to be glad that such question confused them instead of getting them mad.

They didn't understand first like- why do you and them need a child??? They are strong enough and you are amazing enough so they see no point at having a child. They will just shout at the person to get lost and probably forget the question immediately after

-Vlastomil

He will answer to whatever person asked that you and him already have, before the person could ask more he showed them one of his lovely worms. Yes, they are your children, deal with it. 

But when it has been cleared that the question was as a child of both of you, like, not a worm. He went offended and let the guards escort the person out, even if now thinking he found the idea cute, but never told you or asked you just found cute the thought of little you (especially after the incident of you turning into a baby)