If the Devil wants to make a deal with you

-Valerius

Yeah no. Nope, he doesnt want you to get involved as well, he will do his best to convince you to dont do it and his best to get you most far away possible to any Devil deal, even if Asra would need help for it he will scold him (or you if you decide to help him) that he refuse to let you do such things.

-Volta

Dear lord, no she will do her best, even scream to the devil if she has to, she doesnt want you to end up like her absolutly. Will hold you tight scaring to lose you.

-Valdemar

They will be perplexed first, they are unsure to let you do the deal or tell you to dont, they got positive things by dealing, but you are not them so it could end bad and...they kinda dont want to. At the end they will "help" you by telling to decide to make a good deal and not do any mistakes that would cause you something terrible.

-Vulgora

Wont understand cause they alredy think you are a strong warrior so there is no need, but wont do anything to stop you, at least they will stop Asra to tell you to dont do it if the Devil ask.

-Vlastomil

At first he would be trilled, happy for you, but then remember that he doesnt want you to get any bad deal or even something worse, but then he will even think that he prefers you like this with no Devil deals, so he will do his best to convince you to not to, but if you insist he wont stop you.