When they accidentally hurt you

-Valerius

It was an accident, he swear, he was at his many drunk moment. You where trying to listent to his rants, at a certian point he swinged his hand with the glass of wine too much close to you. It got you on the forehead shatttering a part of the glass. When you reacted by screaming (or anything else i would honestly scream) a part of him sorber up in panick noticing you injured. He did his best to call a doctor and make sure you were fine. After he sorber up, he said he was really sorry admitting he really regret that he done such things promising he wont do it again.

-Volta

She was upset, so of course she started to eat. She was so caught up with eating that when you reached to her with your hand she biten it, so focusing on eating and bite the food that didnt recognize the diffrence. At the second later she tasted your blood she let go your hand mumbling sorry many times while rushing to take bandages in panick.

-Vulgora

They were about to commit murder. They were sooo close to kill anyone they would find, unluckily you were the first one. As you immediatly notice their anger you tried to at least calm them down a bit. It was an accident, thats what they tolt to themself. It was an accident when they grabbed your shoulder with their claws digging deep causing to make it bleed. It was an accident, yes they  wanted to fight someone out of rage, but when they meet you, you were the only creature they absolutly didnt want to harm, and now, they were waiting outside the room where the doctor was now taking care of the wound while they were staring in horror their now bloody hands.

-Valdemar

....dear- they will harm you only if you give them consent.

-Vlastomil

you two were drinking tea together talking about worms and gossip. At some point he got exided at the conversation he accidentaly spilled the tea on you when his has went swinging a bit too much. He immediatly got up saying sorry calling a severant to bring a towel for you.