When you go missing

Requested by @Straeberry_Milk

-Valerius

He didnt notice it right away, he did notice your missing when you didnt return to your "buisness" and he didnt find you, he got worried he started to drink a bit too much, when he finally realized he was ruining himself and not helping at all with drinking he left his glass to send guards to search for you. It turn out you just got lost and thank lord you werent injured badly. When he got to hold you again, he hugged you tight worried sick for you, saying to not disappear like that ever again and to bring someone with you next time. He was paranoid and needed to see you everytime the next few days.

-Volta

She was told that you went to visit the Nord, she didnt mind... maybe if you warned her first it wouldnt be bad, but still hoped you were doing good, other than worrying if you had enough food for you. She was so worry for you that when she got the news that you should be alredy come back home she couldnt help but cry scared for you. She couldnt bare the thought of you in danger. She send every guard, every person or creature she knew to search for you. When she found you she cried so much hugging you almost screeching how much she missed you and how much worried she got, asking you if you are hungy, or if you need help. Even tho you just arrived back you will have to comfort her.

-Vulgora 

This angry, protective beetle is out of control when you even go to an adventure, so when you went missing you can imagine the fire and destruction around them. They were ready to kill anyone, even an arcana if they had to, just to have you back. They obiously tell to search for you or everyone would get killed... not that made any diffrence. At some point they found you on a cave passed out god knows from what. It was one of the most rare moments where Vulgora stayed quied, they picked you up at bridal style holding you close heading back to your house and bringing you to bed. After they gone back to be all angry calling everyone that failed to find you weak and unsless and demanding a doctor for you. When you woke up they yelled at you demanding what where you thinking about going missing. You will have them clinged to you the most of the time the next days.

-Valdemar

At the moment you are late for just some minutes they will start to search for you and find you with no problems, of course, will demand to know why you are late helping you to resolve your problem.... if there are any problem that is.

-Vlastomil

He gets so worry but so frustrated when you gone missing, those guards cant even do their work properly!  strangly it dont takes him too much time to find you, even because he use his worms to find you, dont expet him to explain how he did, he will distract you by cuddles and tea.