When someone makes you uncomfortable

-Valerius

You where on your own doing your normal things while waiting for him to come, but the luck wasnt on your side cause a person got to you instead starting to ask you too much personal question, then even before asking them to stop or to find a exuse they started to touch you in a way not okay. When Valerius finally comes he wont notice right away, but when he does, other than scolding himself mentally for haven't noticed elier, he will head to you spilling the wine to the person looking at them angry demanting them to leave immediatly. After he will make sure you are okay

-Volta

She was stuffing her mouth with food after she left you for a quick fill up, she was so caught in her food that didn't notice a person heading to you, when she turned to you wanting to ask if you want some she stopped mid way when she noticed how uncomfortable you were out of anger, because someone was treating you that way, and panick, wanting to help you immediatly. She approached you and asked in a shy way to the person to leave you alone, when they refused out of anger she biten the person arm that was touching you and only let go when they decided to leave. Immediatly after she will hug you almost crying asking you if you are okay.

-Valdemar

They weren't with you, they were simply leaving another meeting of Nadia with the others gettng an idea to what to do now, but his plans where all gone when they notice you looking uncomfortable. Well you know what they say... eye for an eye leg for a leg. So when they approached you other than pat your head as to reassure you they will push away a bit the person now their turn to make them uncomfortable, the only diffrence that they wont stop when they leave, they will make them uncomfortable everytime they see them until, well, they leave the place.

-Vulgora

This angry beetle will fight and if they have to kill anyone that hurt you, bother you, anything. As they returned to their another fight all exited to tell you how it went while holding an axe, lets just say that his good mood ruined when they say the person making you uncomfortable. They approached the person pulling them by their neck demanding what they think they where doing loudly. When they let them go after you convinced them Vulgora thrown their axe to the person reeeeealy close threatening them that the next time they see them the axe will hit their head and not the wall.

-Vlastomil

Oh he was so thrilled to see you and tell you the new case he just finish to do, but his humor gone down when he saw the person. He gasped shocked and upset immediatly heading to them demanding to know who they are and of how they dare to touch you that way almost calling the guards if it wasnt for the person to decide themself to leave. He will immediatly hold you right after telling he is sorry he took so much time and heading home with you offering some tea or your favorite snack.