if you are insecure about your body

-Valerius

Unfortunately he wont care or give any caring sign unless your conditions get worse. And when it happens he scolds you, if your not eating or when you work too much and put yourself on too much stress. After scolding you of course he will pretend to know what was the reason of everything. When you explained by telling how your body looks so wrong and all. He sighed but holden you close, feeling ashamed of not helping you or confronting you earlier. He will do his best, really, he will try to reassure that he never saw such imperfection on you because he didn't even considered as flaws. He will apologize for not seeing that you were suffering but the next days he will give small compliments of your body.

-Volta

What- why?? How?? Eh???

You dont like the shape your own body? How??? She dont understand your doubts, how can you find something negative about it? Just look at your perfection. If you start to eat less she will start to cry a bit getting really worried for you. She will tell you that there is no need for such thing and that every "defect" you see its just another beautiful character of yours.

-Valdemar

When you start to act insecure about your body, or even mention it, at first they ignore it, not really caring. Every time you covered your belly ashamed of it, they just held your hands moving them away. But when you started to refuse to eat, or do unnecessary physical activity then that's when they had enough. They brought you to their lab (so romantic am i right?) and they told EVERY SINGLE beautiful aspect you had: Have a bit of meat in belly? They can hold you better and they adore how they can squeeze their hands there. Have small chest size? Better to keep you close to them. You are insecure of your thighs being too big or too skinny? They will stroke their hands on them calming that they are just perfect for you while whispering to your ear- You get it. 

If you insist to want to change they might help you, making sure your diet was right and stable, but they will never forget to remind you that you are already perfect like this.

-Vulgora

You insecure of what now? Your muscles? The body that they would ravage if it wasn't for your consent. Any other insecurity or insult you give yourself will be cancelled from them taking a hold of the limb with their hands or...teeth...

So instead of being insecurity of your body you will be insecure of the marks he left.

-Vlastomil

When he catch you being insecure or ashamed of your body he will give some compliments to time to time about your body.  If you continue to be insecure he then tires to stay more present with you, he will make sure to appreciate your body. Holding you gently wrapping arms around your body, cuddling while whispering how beautiful your body is in every aspect.