When they are jealous

-Valerious

When he is jealous he will most gladly stay behind you glaring at the person and always find a way to humiliate the person. when you turn to him he will just act as if nothing serious just happend

-Volta

Pouty baby, she doesn't feel familiar with the emotion so she will be confused but always protective towards you. Will mention immediatly to you that she doesn't like the person and want it that the person leaves. If you talking to them she will hug you while (trying) glaring at them as to show that she is yours and you are hers.

-Valdemar

At first they will react normal, frowning at the person when speaks or creeping on you giving a warning to the person. But when you make them notice by asking if they are jelous?

Valdemar.exe. stopped working.

They are confused looking everything but you thinking if they are really acting jelous, at first will say that don't trust the person and is making sure you are fine. So you let them go with that exuse, but when they act again jelous and you ask they will give you the silent treatment. 

When the person leaves even their weird acting will.

-Vulgora

It's dangerous making Vulgora jelous. First off will fight the person absolutely trying to kill them. When you...try to calm them down they will just treath the person that if they will try something again it will be the end of them.

-Vlastomil

Will make the person feel so uncomfortable, with showing worms, asking about their deepest secrets and if they are real or even make them sick, that will lead them to leave. Then will happily cuddle you happy that the person left and that he can pass more time with you and with his worms calmly.